Contest #4 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of close to 20 events in 2015 and part of that schedule is the Major Series, presented by Callaway Golf. The Major Series features 3 events (The King, The Gauntlet & The Grandaddy) and are considered by many, the pinnacle of the event schedule, especially considering the MVP Tie In (see below) To read about the entire 2015 THP Events Calendar, click here.

There are costs associated with this event, so click here to see all of the details. Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

When & Where
September 12th-13th, 2015
Chicago, IL
Cog Hill - Dubsdread & Ravines

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf and THP has put up introduction videos from each of them.

Special Guest
Joining in on the fun will be the legend and icon himself, Roger Cleveland. Friday evening he will be spending time meeting each participant (THPer) at the opening dinner and then Saturday morning will be at the range working with THPers before the round. Part of that will be doing a little thing called Wedgeucation and I can assure everybody, that you will not want to miss this, or the Live Update Thread that comes from it.

Wedges
The Gauntlet could not welcome Roger Cleveland to the mix without also making sure everybody has the right weapon to get Wedgeucated with, so each participant will receive a brand new Callaway wedge (TBA).

THP Major Series
The Gauntlet is the second stop of the 2015 THP Major Series. For more information on this and how it means you could get an automatic spot in the #TheGrandaddy of Em All, click here for details.

Contest #4
With 6 captains in the event and each team needing 3 THPers there will be lots of chances to join in on one of the most exciting and enjoyable events THP has ever hosted, but you can only enter for 3 different captains. Each contest will be your gateway into joining one of the captains from Callaway Golf. 3 lucky THPers will get to join Rhiona in this awesome event.

Contest #4 is an easy one. Taking entries for Captain Rhiona and will be doing so via email. Your job will be to email in 50 words or less admin@thehackersparadise.com and explain how you like to have fun on the golf course, just as Rhiona did in her captain video. For those that missed it, here it is again.

Three THPers will be chosen from this contest and will become members of Team Rhiona and start preparing to run the Gauntlet. Do you dare attempt the challenge?

Entries must be submitted by Wednesday July 15th, at 11:59pm EST to qualify.
Please make sure you read all the info and details about the event in the links above.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

Remember, you can only enter contests for 3 different captains, so choose wisely. You can follow each of the captains on Twitter right here.
Rhiona - @sdrhiCG
Ethan - @EthanatorCG
DNevs - @DavidWNeville
JRod - @JohnnyRodCG
AJ - @AJVoelpelCG
Scotty G - @ScottGorylCG

Can you survive the Gauntlet?

Last edited:
Rhi Rhi!! This will be a hot ticket, such a fantastically fun and funny lady.

This should be one really popular contest! Wasn't Rhi the swag queen at last year's Gauntlet? She takes care of her team!

• Admin
This should be one really popular contest! Wasn't Rhi the swag queen at last year's Gauntlet? She takes care of her team!

All of the captain's were pretty even across those lines, but Rhi definitely takes care of her team.

Here we go! Gotta get creative here. I'd love to play, win, and have FUN with Rhi as my captain in battle!

Good luck everyone!
This is going to be a fantastic event!

Yes I'd love to be on Rhi's team and blast that Tswift out of the speakers on the course!!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we could see the entries for these contests it was always cool to see what people came up with.

Amazed at the creativity that assembles here.

Good luck everybody

This'll be my first entry. Email already sent in. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone!

From first hand experience, I can say you will have an amazing time on Rhi's team. It was a blast from start to finish last year.

Good luck everyone! Really wish I could go this year.

Working on a killer entry for this one.

Ah still bummed I can't pull this one off. Team Rhi is in for a blast of a time.

Thinking cap is on. I wound love to join Rhi's team

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! Had a blast playing a round with Rhi last year and 3 THPers are going to be lucky to be on her team.

Submission has been sent in. Good luck everyone

Her roster has three blank spaces.. Will she write your name?

Pretty fun captain up to bat, get those entries in!

Her roster has three blank spaces.. Will she write your name?

Pretty fun captain up to bat, get those entries in!

I see what you did there.

Back