The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Oh Finley, always worth a chuckle when you come around.

Past, past, past, its definitely a safe place to live.

To be fair, its hard to live in the future, and the present still has them with the belt.
#TeamRedemption is going to get going soon and perhaps this group changes that.

After speaking with you in KC, I know you want it badly.

Finley, did you get allowed out to visit the U.K. for The Open or did Harry tell you to stay at home and work on your game?

Hey Finley, legit question... What you are doing to prepare yourself and game the upcoming battle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, its hard to live in the future, and the present still has them with the belt.

Cant wait for the contests. A ton of us foaming at the mouth for a chance to get that belt in the rightful hands.

The future is way more fun, and something all of THP can have an actual impact on.

I do, more than I have the words for, and I'm never short on words.

Seems like this place has a short term memory. Ask TexasHacker how I have done in the past (sorry buddy :bashful:)

What was that, five club cycles ago?

*yawn*

I do enjoy some smack talk in the Grandaddy thread, but man... Snoozer city.

Callaway is all like...

57631534.jpg

And their next videos going to be all like..

blah blah Jman is bad blah blah we won some time in 1974

bear1.jpg

And then they'll have to actually golf again this December, and they'll come back on the forum afterwards with all this..

nlx4zo.gif

All because this face....

photo.jpg

Went ham sandwich with a side of redemption pudding.

........I hear you shaking, silly Callawayans. Your time at the top is stale and increasingly limited. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Dan just went all buzzfeed on the #zoocrew

What we have been doing seems to have worked.

Can the "we" be replaced with "my teammates"? Cause I want to be part of the team that destroys the #zoocrew team, not just you! (Hey if you're going smack talk, might as well go big right?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan just went all buzzfeed on the #zoocrew

Hold on, Finley is going to come in and talk about James' weird hat wearing habits and how he beat TexasHacker back when soda pop was 5 cents.

Hold on, Finley is going to come in and talk about James' weird hat habits and how he beat TexasHacker back when soda pop was 5 cents.

And how he had to walk to school uphill both ways

I think Dan just won life.......and I don't mean

IMG_0481-300x200.PNG

We have short term memory loss? Seems to me your drubbing of TexasHacker was 2 years ago. How'd last year turn out for you specifically? :bashful:

I got dusted last year and did play bad, that is fact but as is mentioned, the team did win!

Prepare to have fun.

Best game plan anyone can invoke.

That is true and the most important. Fairly certain we will be able to ensure that happens.

Finley, did you get allowed out to visit the U.K. for The Open or did Harry tell you to stay at home and work on your game?

Back in the office working all right. Scotty G and I did a little prep work winning an event this weekend so we will be ready.

We have short term memory loss? Seems to me your drubbing of TexasHacker was 2 years ago. How'd last year turn out for you specifically? :bashful:

Can we really brag about last year's results? We got beat pretty soundly.

Callaways #zoocrew should be careful though, I want in! And they were the ones who told us that no one can argue with physics....and all things eventually go down! Especially in the Granddaddy of 'em all

Listen, playing in a Drive, Chip and putt event against your kids buddies doesn't count :banana:

Back in the office working all right. Scotty G and I did a little prep work winning an event this weekend so we will be ready.

Can we really brag about last year's results? We got beat pretty soundly.

Let them go JB, when you only have a few positives to pull from, you need to keep going to the same place. Meanwhile, let me get back to working on ways to make this event cool so we can have something to talk about other than us winning....again.

Let them go JB, when you only have a few positives to pull from, you need to keep going to the same place. Meanwhile, let me get back to working on ways to make this event cool so we can have something to talk about other than us winning....again.

sucking%20at%20something.jpg

sometimes when you knock off the top dog, the best thing to do is just stare at them with disdain and not say a work.....(enter your own icy stare here)

:disdain:

sometimes when you knock off the top dog, the best thing to do is just stare at them with disdain and not say a work.....(enter your own icy stare here)

:disdain:

This work?
140428_PLUS_WhiteWalkerGoT.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Last one I promise :)

I can get behind a solid 30% of this post. Can't wait to see all the awesomeness your evil genius brain can come up with.

Listen, playing in a Drive, Chip and putt event against your kids buddies doesn't count :banana:

I believe some of the Callaway guys were at Bandon Dunes.

Back