Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Shareplaying with Rancey right now. Wind 4 mph right to left, flag is whipping...To the right. Staying optimistic.

Playing chambers Bay in 4mph winds and here is the commentary... "Wow, it is windy out there. My hat just blew off" Followed by me making an eagle the next hole and watching Spieth almost go into convulsions.

Man, I was so looking forward to the new PGA Tour game, too. Can't believe they took a year off and still released what they did.

Not an awesome game but it is still fun IMO

Man, I was so looking forward to the new PGA Tour game, too. Can't believe they took a year off and still released what they did.
How does that even happen?!

I hope it's just a giant one time cluster-eff and next year will be great...but I know EA.
All they had to do was take PGA 14 and plug it into the new 'engine' and bam, solid game.

Playing St Andrews with Jordan Spieth...his animation looks decent, and I like Rich and Frank doing commentary, but after 4 holes, I've heard the same anecdote twice already.

About as diverse as their course list eh?

I played this at a buddies earlier.

I thought bloodborne was a waste of money:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured out that you can change the career mode to full rounds instead of the jump around...go to the career history tab on the Tour Pro screen, and it's under Round Type.

I can hear you guys but don't have a mic.

Picked RM PGA up at lunch, went home and loaded it and downloaded the update file. Couldn't get thru the opening montage, lessons, US Open nonsense before I had to head back. Graphics are what I expected honestly, will get some gameplay in tonight

Look for me online...I will be home soon and hope to get in some play tonight as well.

I feel a little TGC later tonight. Or just watching someone broadcasting their Rory play if they feel ok with that.

I am really enjoying it so far. Ya some of the comments are repetitive but better than the dull commentary from TGC. The courses look very good too

the bags look like box sets from walmart hahahahahaha!

Sweet headcovers bro.

Also I just made my ball go straight through the pin without it creating contact. Weird.

So which manufacturers/clubs are in the game?
The only major one missing is Titleist from what I saw earlier. And then one can assume Foot Joy is out as well with that

The Battlefield course is very tongue-in-cheek...even the "announcing" is funny. Par 3 course.

I enjoy the game so far. I think it's a lot of fun and provides exactly what I was looking for. Entertainment purposes. I will say the putting in this version although easy to get used to is more difficult than Tiger Woods games.

The EA Sports DBD is in there fo sho.

First game I played I saw Spieth with it and was like "wait a second, since when does Spieth play Callaway?"

Oh, it's EA brand. lol.

Back