What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/46 at home course. Could not putt at all

39/42 2 birdies and quad

44/42 Had a Triple on #5.

I shot 83 today. Had 2 doubles and 36 putts. I hit the ball very well but the flat stick let me down a little today.

42/38=80 in our weekly blitz. I missed 1 FW, 7 GIRs, 33 putts with one 3 putt, no birdies. I missed pulling my points so no payout for me today. I missed 5 putts in the 3 to 6 foot range and 2 great birdie looks from 8 or 9 feet. Had a good time with my regular group on a very hot day.

91 46-45 with a triple and 5 doubles. Only 1 3 putt and 6 pars.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

38 tonight. 1 bogey and a double. Had 4 chances from 25' for birdies. Needless to say, I'm no Jordan Speith! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

51/40 91 GHIN to 89.
Two triples, one birdie, and 39 putts (including a 4 putt).
Played my home course, which is hosting the SWPGA section Match Play Championships this week - I played between the AM and PM matches today. Greens were a bit quick - they had been rolled overnight.

42/42.

Tee game got wonky, and it cost me big. But, managed a bird still, so the streak continues.

44/43-87. 3 pars, 2 doubles and 13 bogeys. It's the fewest pars (or better) that I've had in a round all year. Seemed like every hole I had one bad shot that would cost me. Had 0 up and downs and 3 3-putt bogeys. Just couldn't string together consecutive good shots on any hole.

far 1
gir 4
putts 22 with 3 three putts

I know this, and I tried to stop it but the worse it got the more I started thinking about what I was doing wrong, and the downward spiral continued. Going to hit the range this weekend to figure some things out, or work on mindlessly swinging a club.

That's hard to do partner. What sometimes works for me, though, when I have too many things going on in my head is to pick one swing thought and focus on that. Helps, sometimes.

Shot 44, 41 for 85 today. I was satisfied with my ball striking, but, the short game was a little off, especially chipping. (I even tried chutting a couple of times). Putting is really exasperating. I'm rolling the ball so well, but, can't get it to fall--abusing the hell out of the lips though. Three putts are down (only one today), so, I'm getting a better feel for this Bermuda grass. Just have to keep on rolling them and sooner or later they'll start to fall.

84 (43/41) but it would have been higher except for some real good putting! Battling a sh**k, and loss of distance with the driver, but it was a GORGEOUS day in south NJ, a real nice foursome and some good cigars. No complaints here!

Another 44 today. Played the back side which I believe is slightly more difficult than the front. Feel like I'm getting much more consistent throughout round.

41. two 3-putts. One was a 3 putt from 9'. Tommy 2-putt pars

Shot a disappointing 44 in my league tonight. Struggled off the tee tonight and putted horrible. On the bright side won closest to the pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 with a triple on 8. Greens are absolutely flying now that the rain has subsided, running at a 12

Very uninspiring 43 with three doubles to open. Lost $5 bucks too. Then it rained! Wish I was in Myrtle!

JM

I had a tough round oit there today, i shot 51 because for Some reason i couldnt get to the greens.

Only 12 putts though, thanks you seemore!

Played by myself with one warmup swing to get off before a group. Shot a 73 that wasn't that good. Really struggled off the tee again today. Just can't get the driver dialed in. Luckily my poor to mediocre tee shots all ended up somewhere I could still have a play to the green. Meh.

I need to work the range...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

39/44 = 83... Drove it well but it could have easily been lower with my short game flubs. Good round for me though.

What did you shoot today?

41/44-85.

Felt like I played better than the total number. I had 4 shots on a desert course that went into the muck which lead to 3 doubles and a triple. And I just missed on 4 birdie putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shot an 81. Hit all but two fairways but my iron game let me down. My new course is a bit longer and I'm still adjusting to hitting longer irons and hybrids on the par 4's. All in all it was a fun round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back