The OEM Kevin Thread

haha atta way snap hook!! we want pictures when it gets to you! i might be buying the driver before to long.

cant play any golf today because every course is almost underwater, we had a big storm all day yesterday, so guess i will hit a couple in the back yard later to get my superbad fix for the day lol

Nice!! TC just told me the course they played at had tons of lefty TM stuff but he didnt have time to hit anything.

Bridge Im calling it now, youre going to have to have a SuperFast driver before the weekend is done.

Nice!! TC just told me the course they played at had tons of lefty TM stuff but he didnt have time to hit anything.

Bridge Im calling it now, youre going to have to have a SuperFast driver before the weekend is done.

yeah, the cc of asheville is obviously a TM/adidas affiliate and the amount of awesome stuff they had was impressive. they had slews of demo clubs but we didn't have time to hit the range (still kicking myself).

lol i have to buy my 2 wedges and sale the r9 first before that would happen so atleast have to give me a couple more weeks haha
i think il stick withh r9 for right now since i have been bombing some the last few times i have hit it, i wont get the superfast driver till i compare it on the monitor. i think atleast i have that much self control not to buy it anyways haha

lol i have to buy my 2 wedges and sale the r9 first before that would happen so atleast have to give me a couple more weeks haha
i think il stick withh r9 for right now since i have been bombing some the last few times i have hit it, i wont get the superfast driver till i compare it on the monitor. i think atleast i have that much self control not to buy it anyways haha

my bro might want to take that R9 off your hands bridges!

LOL you guys are like kids in the hood who just got or are getting the new Jordan sneakers....'yo you get it? no not yet....hey I got mine, get yours?'

LOL you guys are like kids in the hood who just got or are getting the new Jordan sneakers....'yo you get it? no not yet....hey I got mine, get yours?'

forget jordans, in my day it was reebok pumps, haha

my bro might want to take that R9 off your hands bridges!
idk if i want to sell it yet though! lol i want to test out the superbad driver first..

hahahahaha

idk if i want to sell it yet though! lol i want to test out the superbad driver first..

hahahahaha

c'mon bridges, it's the oem kevin thread, everything's for sale or can be bought!

No holding back in the oem thread unless it's dr calloways orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am selling 3 vokey wedges.....52, 56, and 60

and a Cleveland Launcher 3 wood

hahahahaha

What kind of crazy talk is that! Thats no way to OEM! Now go out and buy that driver. Current gear sales be damned!

And two putters....a Ping and an Odyssey

i have nothing for sale! not that any of you would be interested anyway.

What kind of crazy talk is that! Thats no way to OEM! Now go out and buy that driver. Current gear sales be damned!

hey in the last month in a half i have bought xft wedge, superfast 3w, 3 hybrid, 4 hybrid, ghost putter, and golf shoes. i OEM'd the SH!T out of all that, so i dont want to hear it lol

hey in the last month in a half i have bought xft wedge, superfast 3w, 3 hybrid, 4 hybrid, ghost putter, and golf shoes. i OEM'd the SH!T out of all that, so i dont want to hear it lol

yeah but you're still the noob in the oem thread, and you're a youngster so naturally we're gonna give you grief. geez, i haven't bought anything for a long time and trust me, OEM's been giving me grief about my lack of spending skills.

I strongly believe in testing clubs first. But... this was a special circumstance. My Aunt is an Ebay machine. I asked her to look out for the superfast for me. She won one for $140 and gave it to me as a very belated birthday present. (My birthday was last month) She had asked me over a month ago if I was looking for some new clubs, and I remember mumbling something about the superfast or adam;s speedline. She called me two days ago to tell me she found one and it's being shipped already! This is how lucky I run: it's 9.5* Stiff. Now while I'm not sure that it's the right set up for me, if I had to guess and buy a driver cold off the rack that's probably the setup i'ld start with.
Bridges I'll post pictures when I get it.

yeah but you're still the noob in the oem thread, and you're a youngster so naturally we're gonna give you grief. geez, i haven't bought anything for a long time and trust me, OEM's been giving me grief about my lack of spending skills.

lol i have bought my share of stuff so its now your turn! wait wait! oem hasnt bought any clubs in the past week has he?

I strongly believe in testing clubs first. But... this was a special circumstance. My Aunt is an Ebay machine. I asked her to look out for the superfast for me. She won one for $140 and gave it to me as a very belated birthday present. (My birthday was last month) She had asked me over a month ago if I was looking for some new clubs, and I remember mumbling something about the superfast or adam;s speedline. She called me two days ago to tell me she found one and it's being shipped already! This is how lucky I run: it's 9.5* Stiff. Now while I'm not sure that it's the right set up for me, if I had to guess and buy a driver cold off the rack that's probably the setup i'ld start with.
Bridges I'll post pictures when I get it.

im ashame to say but i didnt test the r9 driver before i bought it, the ghost(as i ordered it early) both hybrids and the xft wedge. and everyhting has turned out perfect so far. no regrets lol

I will be OEM'ing a SF driver in the next few weeks. A shaft will probably go with it if I don't like the current SF shaft.

Back