The OEM Kevin Thread

Nice! Can't wait for mine to arrive

hahaha it looks good! you hit it yet?

No, bad storm here right now so no range session today. I'll put her in play tomorrow though.

How many SuperFast 3W's did we sell in the OEM thread today? 2 or 3?? Thats EPIC!

TC will have a SuperFast 3W and a Super Black Hybrid sooner or later.

I think I'm gonna try to go the superfast hybrid route.

you have a little while before that one comes out though!

Something tells me the way the SF seems to be catching on it won't be that long.

jb got word from TM that it was suppose to be i think atleast a couple more months..

That will be fine, just in time to go with all the other stuff.

Something tells me the way the SF seems to be catching on it won't be that long.

As we mentioned in the other thread. It is already out in Canada and has no individual release plans in the US. They will be launching it as part of the hybrid/iron set with the Burner SuperLaunch set. From there, I am sure they will end up releasing them individually, but according to them just yesterday, right now there are no plans for it and it is not on their sell sheet for this year.

what up OEM? i missed you today, it doesn't feel right not being in the OEM kevin thread throughout the day.

i see there's been some superfast talk whilst i've been out getting my arse handed to me by donald ross

what up OEM? i missed you today, it doesn't feel right not being in the OEM kevin thread throughout the day.

i see there's been some superfast talk whilst i've been out getting my arse handed to me by donald ross

Yes we missed you today in the OEM thread buddy! Looks like we sold a few SuperFast 3W's today! All kinds of fun!

i see that degoins bought, who else?

i hear that it's a beast, i'm a wee bit excited.

ya he got one to off ebay from the same guy i got mine from..

tc i think you will like it alot. its a beast off the tee for sure! i think it might be impossible to slice to. i hooked a couple but they still flew really far!

Yup, I caved too lol

i see that degoins bought, who else?

i hear that it's a beast, i'm a wee bit excited.

You were supposed to be here and be my voice of reason! These guys twisted my arm! Ok so they just mentioned it but thats beside the point!

lol i was about to say. wait a second i said the truth about it..

if you like your driver and you said you gained 20 yards you should have no problem with it.. hope it works good for you!

Back