What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
practiced putting at lunch today. my speed control is so good in practice, but so bad on the course. i might start only using the line on my ball for putts inside 10' and just focusing more on speed.

I played 18 today...sort of. It was on a nine hole course with two sets of tees and split greens on each hole.

Chipping around the yard.

Played 9 and a few practice holes also coached the juniors

Practiced putting for 45 minutes. Much needed practice.

Walked 9 holes and won my match--after giving away 3 of the first 4 holes.

Played nine holes in league.

Ground a couple of Vokey wedges, re-shafted a set of Titleist MB's and gave the grips a decent clean

Last edited:
Picked up some Bridgestone b330's, THPing and watched the Canadian Open. Pondered the XR driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed up for a tourney yesterday, today will get the bag ready for tomorrow. Little change in clubs.

Signed up for a tourney yesterday, today will get the bag ready for tomorrow. Little change in clubs.

Taking driver out of bag?

Spent the last two hours at Top Golf for my brothers de facto bachelor party. Man is that a fun place and a great example of what can be right about non traditional golf.

Walked again? Sounds like a winning formula
I always walk on Thursday nights. It's the only reason I made it last Sunday.

My legs are still sore though.

I always walk on Thursday nights. It's the only reason I made it last Sunday.

My legs are still sore though.

#BuyAClicGear #Again

#BuyAClicGear #Again
It would be my third one…

As long as it matches my bag…

And Seamus headcovers…

Now there's a ponder, a tartan colored Cicgear.

About to play 18 tonight at the club. Kind of sucks that they had an outing from 12-6 so I can't play until then but easily can fit 18 in by 930

18, THP and golf on TGC.

Stopped by Golf Galaxy and rolled some putts with an Odyssey Works V-Line Versa. They STILL have no Big-Ts in stock. And demoed the Ping iE1 irons.

Played 18 with KC...blast as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back