What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcover for my seemore SB2!

Green fee

Lead tape. I found out my driver was at C9 today. It's now at D3 and feels weird, but not bad. I hit some longer than average drives with the added weight which I didn't expect. I will be doing some more tinkering with other clubs now just to see if I like the feel of higher swing weight across my set.

A dozen prior model e5's on sale for $20.

The full HD profile but some black tie thrown in there (6m3) ??? I'm hitting the reign black a bit high, rogue 125 msi is better bit I couldn't pass up the deal lol
I am less in love with the idea of this one. But I bet you hammer it.

I am less in love with the idea of this one. But I bet you hammer it.
Haha I know your prior history with the black tie lol

Green fees and some golf balls

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered a dozen Chrome Soft Truvis from Amazon Prime, they don't have any in stock right now so hopefully they will be shipping some before the end of the week.

(2) midsize MCC plus 4 grips for my 8 & 9 iron to give them a go. Pretty interesting feel; think I like them.

another Titleist hat to go in my collection. my wife now says I have one of every color in the rainbow and 2 for each outfit ... "you are worse than a girl!"

Cleveland 54 deg 2.0 rotex wedge, woohoo!

My ilines arrived. Pretty cool they threw in a poker chip and little note. Nice touch

(2) Callaway Opti-Dry polos, a pair of Under Armour shorts and a Callaway hat.

Just bought yesterday this putter Odyssey Versa Works 2-Ball Fnag with SS grip. I've been always using blade putters. I went to the shop for a new blade but after test this one was impossible to take a different one. I don't like how it looks but I have to be honest I hole it every ball with this ... Anyone using the same putter ?

f4ev5.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a 913h head cover

Some CS Truvis balls

​Tifosi Veloce Sunglasses and 18 holes

Holy. Hell.

938d1be4636700d5bcd31584ea831caf.jpg

b704360fadd274ef735c6b3c219fb58a.jpg

A Yeti tumbler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back