The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Even has time to drop in and talk some smack on his bday, gotta love it. Have a good one Finley

Always time for that! Have a great Sunday everyone. Have had some good conversations about this lately.....getting excited.

Always time for that! Have a great Sunday everyone. Have had some good conversations about this lately.....getting excited.

If you are getting excited that tells me all I need to know.

It may be cold when CallOway does not have the belt but CallAway will keep the belt....for sure.

Let's just agree to disagree. #TeamRedemption !!

I'm sure this is not far from anyone's thoughts on any given day. I know it's not far from my thoughts and I am pumped to give this a go. Maybe not pumped enough for AL Michaels to touch my nipple but I am pumped.

Ole man Finley's Birthday huh? :cake::clapp::blob::golf2::guitar::golf::present::party::thumb::birthday:

Bit late seeing this but hope you have a good one Mr Finley

Hit the course for the first time in 3 weeks and was disappointed with my score....played to my handicap and shot a nett level par round - bodes well for the future if I can start getting that down and playing even better

Happy Birthday Mr. Finley! Hope to see you in December!

Happy Birthday Finley!!!! I guess the age explains the delusions on what will be the outcome this time. :)

We are one...step...closer.

#Winteriscoming
#TheGrandaddyTres

I think about this extravaganza every week. Clock is ticking but nothing gets me going more for this event then when the trash talk gets going again in this thread. Lately been trying to be more involved in focusing on what I perceive to be my strengths while at the same time, trying to not let my weaknesses creep back in. Looking forward to this year's #redemption win after 2 yrs of close calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Finley. Even the bad guys deserve one good day a year :drinks:

I think about this extravaganza every week. Clock is ticking but nothing gets me going more for this event then when the trash talk gets going again in this thread. Lately been trying to be more involved in focusing on what I perceive to be my strengths while at the same time, trying to not let my weaknesses creep back in. Looking forward to this year's #redemption win after 2 yrs of close calls.

Close calls? You know we play both days in the event, right?

Close calls? You know we play both days in the event, right?

Well if you call going 0-4 over two days "playing" then you are correct. But I digress since your 4 HOF tags speak for themselves. But I'm betting that you won't get another one this year for #thegrandaddy.

After seeing 16 guys dedicate themselves to something for 6 months and then spend an entire weekend putting on a show, I'm more than ready for this event and all the work and fun it will involve. Is it December yet??

In some fashion I plan to be heavily invested in this event. If it means following along on the forum, I hope you guys can keep your jaws off the ground enough to get us updates!!!!

Can't wait to see this event unfold.

It may be cold when CallOway does not have the belt but CallAway will keep the belt....for sure.
I opened myself up for that. Haha. Touche. You can have the spelling wars I just want that belt on a mantel at THP HQ.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In some fashion I plan to be heavily invested in this event. If it means following along on the forum, I hope you guys can keep your jaws off the ground enough to get us updates!!!!

Can't wait to see this event unfold.
Well put Dan, even if I can't be apart of this amazing event, I can't wait to follow along, THP coverage has always been great on these and make you feel like you're there at the truly special locals meeting truly epic people.

Mr. Finley, I see you there. Happy bday sir, I truly hope its been a great one.

Back