The OEM Kevin Thread

I have to say the OEM thread is the most 'diverse' here at THP lol

Ok Im out for a bit, time to go visit GG and another establishment or two ;)

stay commited, no OEM'ing!

he'll buy some clothes or something. i don't see him buying any sticks for a bit. well, maybe a putter, but that's ok, they're allowed.

whats your future purchases tc, thanks, and whoever else is lurking. since oem is gone we have to have something to talk about lol

both xft 56 and 60 are on my list. some rx balls. couple of new towels. and maybe some new shafts later on down the line..

whats your future purchases tc, thanks, and whoever else is lurking. since oem is gone we have to have something to talk about lol

both xft 56 and 60 are on my list. some rx balls. couple of new towels. and maybe some new shafts later on down the line..

I'm holding off all equipment purchases until after the outing. I will be looking for wedges and a hybrid. Until then just normal stuff like balls, gloves, etc.

I need to pull the trigger on some shafts for the x-24's. The uniflex shafts are dog :poop:

I'm holding off all equipment purchases until after the outing. I will be looking for wedges and a hybrid. Until then just normal stuff like balls, gloves, etc.

Spank, how you liking the Aldila 60?

tc and oem both have rifle shafts and they love them. when i go get fitted im thinking about trying them out and maybe switching to them. we shall see though..

Spank, how you liking the Aldila 60?

I love it long time. :D

Seriously, it's a great shaft for me. It's more of a user thing when I have bad swings but when I hit it, it connects solid. I did a review on it here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?10308-Spank818-s-Aldila-DVS-Review&highlight=aldila+dvs

There was a link somewhere where you can get online fitting for the x-24's. I think it was on biggsy's thread on the Project X. I heard a lot about those rifles as well and if you get the right fitting for them you won't be disappointed.

well, i have the super bad fast 3w coming. i don't have anything else on the radar except a putter, but i'll wait til the outing before i buy. there will be tons of putters there, so i'll spend some time with some of them. i've always played an anser style putter and i'm just not sure if it's the best thing for me or not. i am thinking of going heel shafted, like the #9 or perhaps the yes! or perhaps the bettinardi, we'll see.

i also will prolly pick up a new wedge. i like just having a 56* and i'm thinking about replacing the cg14 with a jaws.

I love it long time. :D

Seriously, it's a great shaft for me. It's more of a user thing when I have bad swings but when I hit it, it connects solid. I did a review on it here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?10308-Spank818-s-Aldila-DVS-Review&highlight=aldila+dvs

There was a link somewhere where you can get online fitting for the x-24's. I think it was on biggsy's thread on the Project X. I heard a lot about those rifles as well and if you get the right fitting for them you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the link!

yep, i guess i did! dude, i never notice that stuff, lol.

i wonder what OEM's looking at right now? shall i text him and see?

ya i was looking at your sig then glanced over and saw you where above the 6000 mark and figured u hit it todat lol

ya tx him. we need a oem update on the go lol

update: oem is not at GG yet! i'll keep the group informed. he says he's going to eat first so it might be a while.

haha he went to the mall in short shorts with a cut off shirt to look at all the single moms didnt he?

haha he went to the mall in short shorts with a cut off shirt to look at all the single moms didnt he?

i have no clue dude. i think he's grabbing a bite to eat then heading to GG to do some "browsing".

update: oem is not at GG yet! i'll keep the group informed. he says he's going to eat first so it might be a while.

GG management is anxiously awaiting to see if they will hit their daily goal. :D

Back