2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Yeah, I should probably book something. Wife probably won't appreciate sleeping in the SUV Friday and Saturday night.

Yeah, I should probably book something. Wife probably won't appreciate sleeping in the SUV Friday and Saturday night.

She can share a bed with my 13 year old daughter and leave your arse in the SUV to sleep! haha

Ha ha ha ... we're all set. Not staying at the Westin, but just across the river. I may need to hitch hike back to the hotel after the round depending on how engrossed in the downtown shopping she gets!

She can share a bed with my 13 year old daughter and leave your arse in the SUV to sleep! haha

I am too fwiw

Where are you staying Sean? Just for Saturday or for Friday night also?

Trying to decide what my plans are, but not sure if I can make it all the way to Savannah after work Friday.

Ha ha ha ... we're all set. Not staying at the Westin, but just across the river. I may need to hitch hike back to the hotel after the round depending on how engrossed in the downtown shopping she gets!

Where are you guys staying? Several of us have rooms across the river as well. A few of us are at the Staybridge Suites.

Where are you guys staying? Several of us have rooms across the river as well. A few of us are at the Staybridge Suites.
The Best Western Plus on W Bay Street. Anyone have dinner plans for Friday evening, and don't mind a one year old who has definitely found his voice ... not to mention insists on feeding his slobby self?

Best Western on W Bay Street.

Probably right around the same place that we are. I believe there are several hotels in that same area. The wives (and teenage daughter in my case) will probably get together and have use all begging for financial mercy by the end of the trip!

Probably right around the same place that we are. I believe there are several hotels in that same area. The wives (and teenage daughter in my case) will probably get together and have use all begging for financial mercy by the end of the trip!
No doubt. The wife is looking forward to this ... and usually when golf is involved she's ambivalent. I'm slightly nervous.

Where are you staying Sean? Just for Saturday or for Friday night also?

Trying to decide what my plans are, but not sure if I can make it all the way to Savannah after work Friday.
v.man was kind enough to corral my arse into a room. We've done the roomie thing a couple times before, so I'm prepared.
Spoiler
78afa3_5be04c84af7c4ecbb425609ab66293ae.jpg
:clown:
I'm only staying Saturday

10 days.

This will be here before we know it. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new faces as well.

v.man was kind enough to corral my arse into a room. We've done the roomie thing a couple times before, so I'm prepared.
Spoiler
78afa3_5be04c84af7c4ecbb425609ab66293ae.jpg
:clown:
I'm only staying Saturday

Dive into that bottle of Buffalo Trace he likes to bring with him and you won't need ear plugs. Enjoyed rooming with Ken at Mission Inn.

I am quoting myself to follow-up. Yes, we can still take 2 more people for this event we just confirmed with the course.

Bump. 2 more open spots. Let's fill this up. The more the merrier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot's of golf on my agenda! Playing tomorrow, Friday, & Saturday. Then next week playing in the weekly blitz on Tuesday andThursday with flog2424, shaney, & possibly lefty78. Heading to Savannah early Friday morning and then teeing it up that afternoon with KellyBo, Spivey, & Milk Man. Up Saturday morning for the THP Savannnah event and 18 more. :whew: Lot's of golf over the next several days in the hot Georgia sun!

Lot's of golf on my agenda! Playing tomorrow, Friday, & Saturday. Then next week playing in the weekly blitz on Tuesday andThursday with flog2424, shaney, & possibly lefty78. Heading to Savannah early Friday morning and then teeing it up that afternoon with KellyBo, Spivey, & Milk Man. Up Saturday morning for the THP Savannnah event and 18 more. :whew: Lot's of golf over the next several days in the hot Georgia sun!

Be careful you don't over do it old buddy. I'd hate to see you ding something that would slow you down before Savannah. I over did my prep work last year for the Morgan Cup and went through seven months of treatment and therapy. It didn't stop me from playing, but, it wasn't without pain. I got over zealous again here recently and the neck problems have come back again. Sadly, my magic clinic is back in Georgia and I'm scrambling to find someone down here to help. May have to pay a visit up there before going to Savannah if it doesn't improve.

Be careful you don't over do it old buddy. I'd hate to see you ding something that would slow you down before Savannah. I over did my prep work last year for the Morgan Cup and went through seven months of treatment and therapy. It didn't stop me from playing, but, it wasn't without pain. I got over zealous again here recently and the neck problems have come back again. Sadly, my magic clinic is back in Georgia and I'm scrambling to find someone down here to help. May have to pay a visit up there before going to Savannah if it doesn't improve.

Dang good buddy, sorry to hear about the neck problems. I had a problem that run up the left side of my back into my neck several weeks ago. It was a very annoying constant pain like a crick in the neck. Anyways I went to a chiropractor and it finally went away. I'll be taking it easy for sure. My old body is in pretty darn good shape right now as I hit the gym four days a week and walk my dog two miles seven days a week. If I get too tired, I will definitely back off :thumb:

You folks coming from low humidty states ready to get a good case of swamp arse? Just saying you might want to bring ya self some monkey butt power :thumb:

This. I'm terrified of a 10:30 tee time. The weather here has been out of control, and I fully plan on losing 5 pounds in sweat that day!

This. I'm terrified of a 10:30 tee time. The weather here has been out of control, and I fully plan on losing 5 pounds in sweat that day!

haha You're a Georgia boy so you will do all right :alien:

Sweat doubles as swing lube!

I still don't know if I am in or not. I really wish I could just go ahead and commit, but just too many variables in play at this point.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Excited for this puppy! Third official THP event and it can't get here soon enough!

I still don't know if I am in or not. I really wish I could just go ahead and commit, but just too many variables in play at this point.

Pull the trigger, you won't regret it.

O how I wish I was in on this one you guys will have an absolute blast

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

We are going to miss you buddy! I know it's tough when you have your big test coming up and by the way, you got this thing!!!!!:blob:

O how I wish I was in on this one you guys will have an absolute blast

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

There is room for you buddy. Should be an easy drive from Raleigh. Just saying.....

Back