2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the number of entries, it seems many are sleeping on this opportunity.
I think with the "public" entries, some people may be playing it close to the vest and enter at the last minute.

Is it bad I secretly hope their Internet goes down and a whole lot of entries don't make it in

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Kevin, based on what we experienced this past weekend, it's unfortunate if anyone is sleeping on this. I had such a great experience with Wilson Staff equipment and with Duffy, that I wouldn't miss putting-in for this opportunity.

Got mine in. I'm surprised at the minimum amount of entries so far for a event packed full of awesomeness. It's OK with me though, better chances I get in

Sometimes the things we want don't mesh with the things we should do. That's the case with this event for me. Family first is clearly the right thing to do, which unfortunately means this one isn't in the cards. Good luck to all who enter, congrats to those who get selected and I look forward to following along.

Got mine in. I'm surprised at the minimum amount of entries so far for a event packed full of awesomeness. It's OK with me though, better chances I get in
I'm rooting for ya big time. I think the weekend would absolutely blow you away

Agreed, and it's a big reason why I want to get in. I'm guilty of it in the past.

I'm right there with you guys. Would be amazing to be a part of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's impossible for me to put in words how much getting into this would event would mean to me.

All ill say is if I do make it in. The other 8 guys, JB and the Wilson Staff better get used to the big stupid grin on my face from Arrival to Departure.

You know I hadn't even really looked at the price for this event. . Because for me the number didn't matter. I was going all in regardless.

But I just read the first post again to see the itinerary and noticed the $299 price.

Are you EffIN serious. How is this even possible? THP never disappoints when putting together an event and agenda.

Last edited:
I have my entry in and would love to get into this event. Just listening to JB talking about this event and the Legacy in KC has me hooked. I really need new irons and would love to test the new Wilson's.

just talked to the wife, she gave me permission to enter. However, I told her I want her to enter. Considering that Friday night is her birthday and all.

Talk about an eye opening weekend last year...then they did it again with their gear this past weekend and I expect the same for this one...pretty exciting

following the event last year just made me determined not to pass up the chance for this one! I like everything W/S has been doing lately - irons, woods, even TV ads. I'd love to be a part of this!

Probably shouldn't say anything it increases my chances. However, the folks at W/S are top notch, and their equipment is grossly over looked.
I was guilty of not considering W/S when I was looking for clubs. But after following last years event and reading Dan's C100 review I decided to demo a set. I've been happily gaming the C100s for almost a year now, great looking and performing irons.

Anyone who followed last years thread has to be jumping on this if its doable for them. It was one of the coolest events of the year, and I think it surprised a lot of people. THP does not do events worse the 2nd time around....always improving. This has been circled in red on my calendar since the announcement. (actually place on my google calendar, but circled in red just sounds cooler.)
I had a riot following along and playing the practice round together!!!

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

I had a riot following along and playing the practice round together!!!

You and Hawk gave us a nice beat down. So much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I thought I was working this weekend. I am not.
I am considering not entering, due to my participation in #PersonalDistance last year.
I changed my mind - I am entering! I love me some WS - Driver, gloves, two golf bags, and wedges - I have my backpack from last year with me at work today!!!

My entry has been submitted. I wanted to wait until I could use an actual computer, since this is way too important to trust to TapaTalk.

I stayed away from the thread until I posted my entry, but I'm also surprised at how few entries there are. I would have to presume that there's a large group that is waiting until the last moments to post their entry.

Good luck to everyone that entered. It's going to be one heck of an opportunity.

I hope I have a shot at this!
I really wanted to go last year, and man did Wilson roll out the Red Carpet!
I want to learn more about the people and the brand!
I want to test the clubs, and see what Wilson is all about!
Let's do this!

I hope I have a shot at this!
I really wanted to go last year, and man did Wilson roll out the Red Carpet!
I want to learn more about the people and the brand!
I want to test the clubs, and see what Wilson is all about!
Let's do this!
CJ,
I don't have a say, but I think your entry was great.
Good luck!

Would be fun to get a go at this. If I can't get in, let me know if I can join up for the round of golf.
where do I sign up at ?

I am not one to hype an event but man, I really don't think people grasp what is going in here. I mean look at what you get for the price... Then go back and read last year's Personal Distance Live update thread. I guarantee whoever gets into this event will have their mind blown. Not gonna lie, Personal distance put Wilson back on the map for me. Then I hit some of their new clubs and can't get enough. I also strongly encourage people who are waiting for other event sign ups to sign up. Putting all your eggs in one basket is not usually a strategy that ends well for people.

I am not one to hype an event but man, I really don't think people grasp what is going in here. I mean look at what you get for the price... Then go back and read last year's Personal Distance Live update thread. I guarantee whoever gets into this event will have their mind blown. Not gonna lie, Personal distance put Wilson back on the map for me. Then I hit some of their new clubs and can't get enough. I also strongly encourage people who are waiting for other event sign ups to sign up. Putting all your eggs in one basket is not usually a strategy that ends well for people.

Quoted for the mother lovin truth!!!

I thought I was working this weekend. I am not.
I am considering not entering, due to my participation in #PersonalDistance last year.
I changed my mind - I am entering! I love me some WS - Driver, gloves, two golf bags, and wedges - I have my backpack from last year with me at work today!!!
Gotta say I'm glad to see this. Whether I make it in or not. Any event that has some Spivey in it, just became a better event.

This is shocking considering how Wilson treated our boys last year, and following right on the heels of the #THPLegacy and their phenomenal support there. It's been high on my list all year. It could be simply that the odds are so long because only nine can get in. Faulty logic, however. You surely can't get in if you don't enter.

I agree, very surprised many are not entering this event. Ever since it was announced it has been on my "must go" list.

This is shocking considering how Wilson treated our boys last year, and following right on the heels of the #THPLegacy and their phenomenal support there. It's been high on my list all year. It could be simply that the odds are so long because only nine can get in. Faulty logic, however. You surely can't get in if you don't enter.

My thoughts exactly - I'm not complaining, as the "Wilson event" had been singled out as one I really wanted in on even before it was announced. But I am really surprised. All signs from previous events Wilson has been involved in, including #THPLegacy point to the fact that the people who are chosen are in for a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back