2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

It's looking like I may have to take a little detour through Atlanta early next week on my way to Savannah. The neck issues I had most of last year have resurfaced and I'm in need of some more of the medical magic my team up there provided to get me through the Morgan Cup. I have no health providers yet established in Pensacola.

Looks like I am officially out of trying to get in to this. I know it will be a blast and I hate to miss it, but my I just can't commit in time. I am sure gonna miss being there with y'all.

It's looking like I may have to take a little detour through Atlanta early next week on my way to Savannah. The neck issues I had most of last year have resurfaced and I'm in need of some more of the medical magic my team up there provided to get me through the Morgan Cup. I have no health providers yet established in Pensacola.

Buddy I hope you get this fixed and some good relief . I had a couple months of neck pain a while back and it was so annoying and uncomfortable. Swinging a golf club was not an easy thing to do. What day are you looking at heading up?

Buddy I hope you get this fixed and some good relief . I had a couple months of neck pain a while back and it was so annoying and uncomfortable. Swinging a golf club was not an easy thing to do. What day are you looking at heading up?

Probably Monday, that way I can get in 3-4 days of treatment in, hopefully a shot on Thursday morning and then on to Savannah for a great THP weekend.

Probably Monday, that way I can get in 3-4 days of treatment in, hopefully a shot on Thursday morning and then on to Savannah for a great THP weekend.

Good stuff and see ya Friday! :golf2:

Really, really can't wait for this. There's a bunch of people I am looking forward to seeing again, and even more people I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time.

I'll enjoy following along with this one. Some good guys in it and a great location.
Wish you could have made it down Rob. You are definitely a good guy ! Not to mention you are an old coot too.

Wish you could have made it down Rob. You are definitely a good guy ! Not to mention you are an old coot too.

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Rob one day ! Great guy for sure ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Rob one day ! Great guy for sure ?

Thanks guys. I thought long and hard about it during the KC event. But 3 invitationals in 3 months was just a bit much on the time off and travel budget.

But boy are THP events fun and worth every minute and dollar.

And oh the grits.....how I would have loved the grit bar.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I thought long and hard about it during the KC event. But 3 invitationals in 3 months was just a bit much on the time off and travel budget.

But boy are THP events fun and worth every minute and dollar.

And oh the grits.....how I would have loved the grit bar.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What's a grit ? jk

What's a grit ? jk

Betcha can't eat just one. I can't imagine anyone wanting to eat just one, them suckers are tiny. I am hoping for some shrimp & grits for the win!!!

Will the Flightscope be back on location for this event? It laughed at my driver set up in Pittsburgh so I changed shafts. Maybe it won't laugh as hard this time!

What tees will a 57 yo bogey golf play from?

What tees will a 57 yo bogey golf play from?

The same tees a 64 1/2 bogey player plays from

Can we play 7 from the tips please :banana:

Haha! I play in the sand but I don't bag it

We both played in the sand yesterday

driving-golf-cart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back