Weird because it says Beer right on the label. Explain to me why Beer with Lemonade is any different than any flavored IPA or whatever else hipster beer snobs are drinking these days?
Its just easier to piss off the shandy loving people, and its fun.

You know, girls are easy to offend

:alien:

Weird because it says Beer right on the label. Explain to me why Beer with Lemonade is any different than any flavored IPA or whatever else hipster beer snobs are drinking these days?
Not sure, why isn't Frisbee golf real golf?

That's hilarious right there.

Absolutely awesome on a warm evening.
f8331db29d7aeb539a0a10bff19584c2.jpg

I just don't get the IPAs. They all taste the same. Bitter as hell and no flavor but hops. I just don't obsess over then.

I just don't get the IPAs. They all taste the same. Bitter as hell and no flavor but hops. I just don't obsess over then.
Some are better than others. I just like trying different breweries offerings.

I am not to adventurous with my beer no apricot or coffee beer for this guy

Some are better than others. I just like trying different breweries offerings.

I am not to adventurous with my beer no apricot or coffee beer for this guy
I've tried many. Many. They all taste lazy. Like the brewmaster didn't know how to make a good tasting beer, so he loaded it with hops and gave it a clever name like Hops Lightning which fooled people into thinking it was awesome.

I've tried many. Many. They all taste lazy. Like the brewmaster didn't know how to make a good tasting beer, so he loaded it with hops and gave it a clever name like Hops Lightning which fooled people into thinking it was awesome.
Very true. Dales Pale Ale is one of my favorites but I am not sure it is classified as an IPA

To each their own, i like ipas porters and tripels, some like lagers and stouts. I love that we have choice and there are some great beers in each style.

Except shandy, thats not beer

I get not liking them, but they absolutely have distinct flavors. There are of course some nondescript ones out there. But try a Jai Alai vs a Grapefruit Sculpin and there are big differences there.

I like an IPA on a hot day and I guess the hoppy bitterness is an acquired taste. You either get it or you don't.

I'm still a Lager guy through and through.

I get not liking them, but they absolutely have distinct flavors. There are of course some nondescript ones out there. But try a Jai Alai vs a Grapefruit Sculpin and there are big differences there.
I will keep an eye out for them. But I prefer pilsners or reds. I've gotten a recent liking for Scottish ales.

To each their own, i like ipas porters and tripels, some like lagers and stouts. I love that we have choice and there are some great beers in each style.

Except shandy, thats not beer
Honest question, what makes Summer Shandy not a beer? Is it because it's sweet? the process to make it is the same process used to make Goat's Butt IPA (or whatever it's called). Just a different mixture of ingredients.

Honest question, what makes Summer Shandy not a beer? Is it because it's sweet? the process to make it is the same process used to make Goat's Butt IPA (or whatever it's called). Just a different mixture of ingredients.
It's because it's lemonade

It's because it's lemonade
It has lemonade in it. How is that different than Blue Moon and it's use of orange? Or IPAs that use grapefruit?

I honestly have no idea how its made, but according to how it tastes, its exactly like saying sangria is not wine. it may or may not have wine in it, but its not wine

It has lemonade in it. How is that different than Blue Moon and it's use of orange? Or IPAs that use grapefruit?
There is a different between using a fruit as an ingredient and mixing a fruit drink into a beer. It's like saying a mimosa is wine. It's a cocktail made with beer.

For what it's worth, I really don't care, I was just enjoying messing with Dev.

the grapefruit sculpin, has exactly zero grapefruit in it, they use a different kind of hops that has some aftertastes that looks like grapefruit, hence the name.

There is a different between using a fruit as an ingredient and mixing a fruit drink into a beer. It's like saying a mimosa is wine. It's a cocktail made with beer.

For what it's worth, I really don't care, I was just enjoying messing with Dev

mostly that

Enjoyed a few Goose Island IPAs on the course yesterday. Hadn't had that in a while but I'll likely be getting some soon.

Enjoyed a few Goose Island IPAs on the course yesterday. Hadn't had that in a while but I'll likely be getting some soon.

This stuff destroys my stomach.

Of course that doesn't take much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice cold bottle of Yuengling

Back