Cleveland TFI 2135 Putter Preview

Very interesting design. Extremely simple, yet effective. I wonder if that could apply to all alignment aids. I'm not a fan of a single line alignment hence my love of 2 ball putters.

For those having trouble trying to visualize how this helps, think of the putter head as a see saw.

When looking at a see saw, the entire see saw appears to move -- except for one area -- the fulcrum.

With a putter, as the toe or heel go up and down, there is only one part on the putter that doesn't move. This is the fulcrum of the putter, and exactly where Cleveland has placed the alignment aide. Thus, no matter how much you have the toe in the air, or the heel off the ground, this alignment aide will always be in the center.
Joe wins the internet for the day. Superb explanation. Thanks.

Have you ever been driving in a car and your speed limit says to you 55mph, but the passenger looks over and it looks like its at 50mph? That to me is the best way to describe where the alignment is, matters quite a bit.

Very cool concept. I'd like to play around with these to see the alignment indicator in action.

This is also a reminder as to why I'm not in marketing. "2135" sounds cool. My suggested idea of, "alignment indicator at center mass level" is not as cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to try these in person. I am no a huge fan of the looks in the pictures but that could change too in hand.

I applaud them for coming up with something new in an equipment segment that seems to be defined by rehashed and repainted ideas.

Does it work? I can't see how it would hurt that's for sure, but I'm not quite sure I'm digesting the full benefit of it. I guess it depends what you use the alignment line for?

I think the first 30 or so seconds of that video explains exactly why I struggled recently lining up putts with a blade still putter. Hmmm....

Super intrigued by this one, and would love to give it a roll.

I'm new. I'm dumb. But would this help me more with my alignment over my current odyssey 2 ball white ice putter that already has the alignment aid on top?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want the 8.0!

These look stellar. I love the commitment to the short game from Cleveland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plesantly surprised by the design and look of these blades, nicely down by Cleveland.

Wide flange and mid-mallet look good.

That is some impressive innovation - makes perfect sense. I will keep an eye out for the mallet head, and will roll it when I find it.

Loving the look of the 8.0!! Looks like there is plenty of tech in these and they look fantastic.

I was underwhelmed by the SmartSquare. But this has my full attention and I'm very interested to hear the feedback from the Up& Down guys when they get in person info on this one.

And yes, that wide flange looks fantastic.

Pretty cool concept. Looking forward to rolling one some day.

The TFI face is a winner (if indeed it's the same as the smartsquare TFI) the concept of the alignment is simple yet makes total sense. That 8.0 sure does look good. I need to see if it can compete and knock out my mxm 2ball

Pretty cool simple concept. Looking forward to getting feedback from those lucky THPers that will be rolling them. The mallet is one I'm keeping my eye on.

That looks good. I do hope they come here so i can try them, that face looks so cool. Seams like such a simple concept but i very intriguing.

I see some clubs being traded in here soon to make this acquisition happen. 8.0 is the one I need to spend time with.

Definitely an interesting offering - looking forward to rolling the faux anser

I see some clubs being traded in here soon to make this acquisition happen. 8.0 is the one I need to spend time with.

that's the one I am eyeing myself.

Back