Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

I am getting excited! Custom shaft, after the time with the test shaft, will be fantastic! I cannot wait!
And I am sticking with a candy cane pattern shaft, Tulane U colors, with August 2015 on bottom and THP exclamation point on top.

Man I can't wait for this event! All the knowledge that is going to be dropped by Don is awesome. And those custom shafts! So excited for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have a general idea, drawings or even just a rough thought of your design, please email it to me to THP at admin@thehackersparadise.com

This way we can get it in the right hands for them to be a bit prepared to offer suggestions and feedback during the day of.

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have a general idea, drawings or even just a rough thought of your design, please email it to me to THP at admin@thehackersparadise.com

This way we can get it in the right hands for them to be a bit prepared to offer suggestions and feedback during the day of.

Good deal! I will pull my thoughts together tonight and maybe even a sketch, and get you something by tomorrow.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Awesome! I have everything on Photoshop. Busy day today and won't be home till probably midnight or later but I'll send them tonight or tomorrow.

Dont forget guys, please send in those sketches if you have them. Or your thoughts wihtout a sketch.

Dont forget guys, please send in those sketches if you have them. Or your thoughts wihtout a sketch.

Can we send in a couple ideas?

Can we send in a couple ideas?

I would send in your final idea or something you are thinking about since these are going to the designer. You can tweak once in front of him.

I would send in your final idea or something you are thinking about since these are going to the designer. You can tweak once in front of him.

Ok cool. I am good with what I sent and want some variation of it. Thanks

Ok cool. I am good with what I sent and want some variation of it. Thanks

These custom graphics are a peak into the soul of the creator.

Anyone sharing a room with Awkard Silence should keep a weapon under their pillow.

Anyone sharing a room with Awkard Silence should keep a weapon under their pillow.

I thought it was better than the My Little Pony mock up I had prepared. I suppose I could lose the blood and go with claw marks or slashes

I thought it was better than the My Little Pony mock up I had prepared. I suppose I could lose the blood and go with claw marks or slashes

I have not met you, but if you show up in a Bronie outfit, Don might have a few words with me.

I have not met you, but if you show up in a Bronie outfit, Don might have a few words with me.

after googling Bronie I feel like a need to wash my eye balls out with bleach. Dont worry JB I wont make you look bad :alien:

Bronie is preferable to Yankee.

Tim/Ryan, we can put him in y'all's room :)

I'll be getting my design out sometime next week, meeting with our graphics guy today. Going to be a combination of (I think):
* dr hump as the primary text
* My alma mater song in a word jumble, also including something about the date, Project X, and THP
* Maybe some circuitry design
* Maybe the diamond grid PX has been using to show shaft specs
* The handcrafted logo and the THP logo on the bottom spine somewhere (may also put the date there and the location)
* Primarily navy with perhaps some red or gray

I'm wearing my Yankees shirt now.

That maybe all you're wearing when you wake up without your wallet in TJ after the Ballast Point dinner a week from tonight.

I'll be getting my design out sometime next week, meeting with our graphics guy today. Going to be a combination of (I think):
* dr hump as the primary text
* My alma mater song in a word jumble, also including something about the date, Project X, and THP
* Maybe some circuitry design
* Maybe the diamond grid PX has been using to show shaft specs
* The handcrafted logo and the THP logo on the bottom spine somewhere (may also put the date there and the location)
* Primarily navy with perhaps some red or gray

I can already tell you are going to be a favorite of the designer... :bulgy-eyes:

LmAo.....was awaiting that.

Courtney will leave with a plain black shaft at this rate.

I can already tell you are going to be a favorite of the designer... :bulgy-eyes:

Ha, my goal is to have him all of the photoshop docs ahead of time so all he has to do is just scale them to match the proper dimensions. We're going to design it using the dimensions of the test shaft.

At the most it'll be 5 different layers to overlay.

Ha, my goal is to have him all of the photoshop docs ahead of time so all he has to do is just scale them to match the proper dimensions. We're going to design it using the dimensions of the test shaft.

Look up. Send that stuff to me ASAP.
And its a bit different than just paint by numbers...

LmAo.....was awaiting that.

Courtney will leave with a plain black shaft at this rate.

I was just thinking that. Here is your brand new custom shaft
But what about my documents
**Jedi Mind Trick**
I love this plain black shaft

Back