2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

I keep having to look at my sent mail to remember who I picked. Spieth and Day. What's the tie breaker? :)

TNT didn't show Mr. Daly sailing a club. Was that on the online feed I guess?
Think it was on the online feed only. That will be on the highlight reel for sure

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I keep having to look at my sent mail to remember who I picked. Spieth and Day. What's the tie breaker? :)

Most Chipotle eaten in an hour?

TNT stream is good enough and at least it buffers a ton so you can go back and re-watch stuff (like JD club tossing). Good times!

Trickie Rickie needs red pants/shoes.......black is too formal for him.

picked the same.

random drawing is the tiebreaker

Rickie can really pound that Fly-z. Kicking myself for not picking Jason now I could have had a chance to win it

40eb31d8f8968941774215a884de32ac.jpg

Rickie smacks the ball straight down the center and runs out about 40-50 yards seems like...and then DJ and Day nearly fly it to where Rickies ended

John Daly smells bad.

Huge miss by rickie

Anyone got a link to footage of Dalys +7?

John Daly smells bad.

I want TW to get to where Daly is in media coverage. When Daly does something crazy you have to show it, or if he was to contend we'd want to see it. But they don't follow him around incessantly and inundate us with him. His day is past. Obviously past.

Maybe if TW can miss a cut or two the media can get past him too. If he manages to go low today and make the cut -- LOOK OUT! "TIGER IS BACK"

Hey John.... Loudmouth Called, they would like you to wear these the rest of the day

ec254ebdf54c080a00ee5e7ff65fb8fc.jpg

Anyone else streaming experience lagging issues? It's pretty bad on my end

Man I hate working while a big tournament is on. Lol

Finau with 3 straight. Rollin that rock

Ok who's going to pay for the diver? :D

Back