Can't decide on a gamer

bavs

Reaction score
With a plethora of options I can't figure out what putter to use. I have a big event in two weeks and don't want to go in it mentally wishy washy over the flatstick. I average the same amount of putts with all of them and like different qualities about each of them. I was wondering what puts your choice over the top and allows you to be mentally free in your decision? I need a shrink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one do you like to look down at the most? Go with that one when performance is equal.

What do you like about each one? What don't you like?

I switch putters a lot (too much) but I can putt with any of them just fine. For me it is whichever one is most consistent on the greens I'll be playing.

Cure.
Got hooked again when in Columbus for the THP Event a couple of weeks ago.

With a plethora of options I can't figure out what putter to use. I have a big event in two weeks and don't want to go in it mentally wishy washy over the flatstick. I average the same amount of putts with all of them and like different qualities about each of them. I was wondering what puts your choice over the top and allows you to be mentally free in your decision? I need a shrink

I have never rolled a putter as consistently as the m7. Nor have I ever felt so strongly about a brand as I do SeeMore.

I have a cure, cdm x4, and 38" PCB

IMO, if you have options that you like, you just have to pick one, trust your decision, and roll with it. The moment you have doubt, you've made the wrong choice. Not to say there is only one right decision, but if you are questioning the decision you make, you won't do well with it.

IMO, if you have options that you like, you just have to pick one, trust your decision, and roll with it. The moment you have doubt, you've made the wrong choice. Not to say there is only one right decision, but if you are questioning the decision you make, you won't do well with it.

I agree.

Seemore,Odyssey and Cure are ones that cannot be beat. Depending on your stroke either mallets or blade may produce the best result

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I was using a TaylorMade DLL for awhile and loved the putter. Got to get my hands on a CURE putter and just love the feel and the roll I get off of it. Had to be really good to me to kick my DLL out of the bag

Personal opinion. Which ever one I like the lions of most at address. If I put the same with all of them it all boils down to looks and personal preference when performance is taken out.

If it's copper I'm winning if not I use a tried and true back up and have no doubts.

Whatever gives me the most confidence when standing over a putt. As of right now of my 5 putters it's the Cure

I find myself in the same position a lot. Pick one by random draw if you have to, just stick with it and have 100% confidence in your choice. The last thing you want to do is start second guessing your choices mid round.

In partial to Cure but recently picked up a Betti Kuchar #1. Been rolling them both these past few days and while I like the feel of the Kuchar more, Something about the CURE just inspires confidence.

If I were you I would go with the one that inspires the most confidence. I've come to realize the importance of that when standing over the ball facing any length putt!

Like any other club when all else is equal go with the prettiest one.

In partial to Cure but recently picked up a Betti Kuchar #1. Been rolling them both these past few days and while I like the feel of the Kuchar more, Something about the CURE just inspires confidence.

If I were you I would go with the one that inspires the most confidence. I've come to realize the importance of that when standing over the ball facing any length putt!

That's what I've always fought against, having confidence in my putting lol

You gotta enjoy looking down at whatever stick your using first of all. Next I'd just pick a few you like the looks of and decide which one of those sets up the best and gives you best look at the hole.

That's what I've always fought against, having confidence in my putting lol

Enter Cure!!

Enter Cure!!

I'm trying to fall in love with it, but it's taking some getting used to

I put it to a 9 hole playoff and the cure came out on top by 3 strokes. 14 for the cure, 17 for cdm x4, and 18 for the PCB.

When somebody invents a putter that works, we'll all use it.

In this summer's rotation:

Dandy Tour Mallet
Ray Cook Gyro
Tad Moore Chicopee
Frankly Frog
Scotty Newport 2.6
Louisville Calamity Jane
Yes! Victoria II
Spalding Top Flite TPM-4
Ping Zero 2

I can miss equally well with any of them.

Anser or Newport Shape. Better to miss looking sexy than to miss looking like a hacker!

Anser or Newport Shape. Better to miss looking sexy than to miss looking like a hacker!

exactly. I can't stand these really fat, high MOI putters either. I swear by god they even ruin my awful putting game even more.

Anser-style all the way! my newest experiment is an face balanced one

Back