Status
Not open for further replies.
Anabelle's first football game. She loves it.
f6f8d83b29e68c613097e8c9226211d1.jpg

Enjoy the game! You folks are looking good in those Falcons jerseys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss finally put me in a semi and landoll today hauling equipment. Moved up to run with the big boys feels pretty darn good.

Had two great weekends in a row playing golf with THPers, but I am glad to be staying home this weekend and just chilling with the kiddos.

My father-in-law now owns a golf course. Granted, it's about 1.5 hours from my house, but it's better than nothing!

Which one?

Buying used clubs for a thrift store price and then having them show up with the plastic still on?

Winning.

What a fun night.

90564af39cbb26599a23c8d6208f4c73.jpg

Awesome to see you and the little one taking in a football game!

She had so much fun. She kept saying that she wanted to play football.... So I guess that's what I am doing tomorrow.

She had so much fun. She kept saying that she wanted to play football.... So I guess that's what I am doing tomorrow.

Coop keeps telling me he wants to play soccer. Got to work on his conditioning

Coop keeps telling me he wants to play soccer. Got to work on his conditioning

Dude. He is a linebacker since birth! Haha

We get to meet baby Ariel in about a month!

iqGHFO3.jpg

So excited and happy!

Just touched down in Newark. Good to be back on the east coast. Few more hours to go.

Just touched down in Newark. Good to be back on the east coast. Few more hours to go.
Red eye can be brutal

Red eye can be brutal
The brutal part was sitting by the runway for 45 minutes waiting to take off. It got pretty damn hot because they didn't have the air on. I'm a fan of the red eye instead of the alternative coming from the west coast. I'd rather fly through the night than burn a full day getting back. I also have no issues sleeping on a flight. Slept most of this, we hit some turbulence over the phx area that woke me up and then slept until about 30 minutes out.

The brutal part was sitting by the runway for 45 minutes waiting to take off. It got pretty damn hot because they didn't have the air on. I'm a fan of the red eye instead of the alternative coming from the west coast. I'd rather fly through the night than burn a full day getting back. I also have no issues sleeping on a flight. Slept most of this, we hit some turbulence over the phx area that woke me up and then slept until about 30 minutes out.
That's solid then, I can't sleep on a flight....

Getting to watch things like the PX event unfold (instantly one of the top 2 events ever imo) and knowing that while it's amazing how far THP has come and the reach it has, its only going to keep getting better and more amazing. Then add in that I'm lucky enough to be a part of it all as a writer and a member, crazy.

We all have those moments of seeing the big picture, and this week for those guys in San Diego was one for me. Just awesome.

Excuse my sappy-ish post, but life is good.

Oh, and then there's this too:
5b3e69f1f906021cd16a67bf8a94a3c1.jpg

Wife and I are discussing plans for our 10th. Never figured I'd live this long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy that my putting is improved for the first time in 20 years.

2 items related to the USPS.
1) For some reason, everyone at the desk at our local post office is a joy to work with.. Used to have people that didn't smile, and were basically jerks.. Now they joke around, and seem like they are having a good time.
2) the rates the USPS charges for priority when i ship golf clubs is crazy. Driver out the door for $8.55. If i had tried to ship that with UPS or Fedex it would've been twice as much...

Thats was me waving. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back