Has anyone ever tried Dogfish 120 Min?

It's been a year or two since I've had it. I tried it at the Ale House in Fairfax, VA and absolutely loved it. The problem is that I can't find it anywhere. Just the 60 and 90 available up here. Even though both of those options are absolutely fantastic, I would love to get my hands on some 120.

It's been a year or two since I've had it. I tried it at the Ale House in Fairfax, VA and absolutely loved it. The problem is that I can't find it anywhere. Just the 60 and 90 available up here. Even though both of those options are absolutely fantastic, I would love to get my hands on some 120.
I've had it before and it's quite good but the 90 minute is still one of my all time favorite IPAs.

Got a bottle of it for my birthday this past year. I love 60 and 90, but 120 is really potent. I split it with a buddy and still it was so full bodied I didn't really "enjoy" it.
I actually did like the bottle said and aged it like 5 months before drinking it, I think you gotta know a distributor to get a bottle TBH.

Dogfish 120 is always very hard to find. I believe I was told that they only brew a very small number of batches a year.

Another beer very similar to this one is the Sam Adams Triple Bock, also very hard to find...

I've had it before and it's quite good but the 90 minute is still one of my all time favorite IPAs.

Got a bottle of it for my birthday this past year. I love 60 and 90, but 120 is really potent. I split it with a buddy and still it was so full bodied I didn't really "enjoy" it.
I actually did like the bottle said and aged it like 5 months before drinking it, I think you gotta know a distributor to get a bottle TBH.

I agree with Coppstixxx, way too strong for me, the 90 is much better

From the Sam Adams IPA Sampler pack

b9bf201f0b6ba6a3e747e07d0d8a1082.jpg

Pretty good so far

Stella after a long day.

From the DFH twitter yesterday:

Had a Bass in the clubhouse and then a good chance of a few more of something tonight

Having a Hofbrau

Having a Rebel IPA now

65f3cde90a76fe9cf5066d208797946c.jpg

Kinda makes me happy to find this in Tampa

I see it locally all the time, albeit not usually in cans.

I never see it at grocery stores or the abc near me. Found it at the abc near Ehrlich and had to grab it.

I never see it at grocery stores or the abc near me. Found it at the abc near Ehrlich and had to grab it.
They actually had both ballast point and stone at my Winn Dixie recently. Bar by me and beer store both carry a pretty good amount of ballast point beers as well. You will have to come visit.

There is a beerfest tomorrow at a local museum (mosi). Considering going, any interest Mward?

They actually had both ballast point and stone at my Winn Dixie recently. Bar by me and beer store both carry a pretty good amount of ballast point beers as well. You will have to come visit.

Had not thought to check Winn Dixie, will need to from now on. Sadly I have work tomorrow and had to reschedule golf for it, so you know it's serious :/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440272352.450269.jpgits back, and in cans!

Too soon for the pumpkin stuff.

Following up the Rogue Hazelnut Brown with a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout, from really good to great!

Sam Adams Boston Lager... Good but Yuengling blows it out of the water IMO

Back