Don't be a weiner. Old Style is fine.

I am pretty excited to try this "Not Your Father's Root Beer" tonight... Cannot imagine any way humanly possible that I dislike it. Probably won't hammer a 12 pack, but this has to be ideal with a stogie on the back porch.

Nothing special. Just Miller Lite. But the coozy is pretty nice!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439332766.585636.jpg

Wife got me a Sam Sampler yesterday finally had a chance to try one tonight. Very tasty and not too hoppy

43d9f1fa422f8ece59c5258464e30273.jpg

what is that? they use helium as the gaz in the beer? I dont care how it tastes, I want to try it!

edit: I just saw this was an april fool's joke by sam adams

Wife got me a Sam Sampler yesterday finally had a chance to try one tonight. Very tasty and not too hoppy

43d9f1fa422f8ece59c5258464e30273.jpg
Not surprised you like it since there was a big hubbub that Sam Adams essentially copied Lagunitas IPA to make Rebel Rider.

what is that? they use helium as the gaz in the beer? I dont care how it tastes, I want to try it!

edit: I just saw this was an april fool's joke by sam adams

That video is hilarious! I'm actually disappointed to hear that it was an April Fools Joke; was hoping someday to try this with friends...

Not surprised you like it since there was a big hubbub that Sam Adams essentially copied Lagunitas IPA to make Rebel Rider.
Interesting kinda tasted like that All Day IPA

That video is hilarious! I'm actually disappointed to hear that it was an April Fools Joke; was hoping someday to try this with friends...

I was hoping for that too, imagine how fun would the drinking games be!

Next Thursday, I am going to be binging on Ballast Point! (not truly binging, but beer flights will be happening :D )

Anyone try the rogue honey kolsch? I'm a fan of the style, but I like a little more Munich or Vienna malt taste in mine. Anyone have thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone try this before? It's right up my alley so my hopes are high haha.

5b5f10f4bf2bb30d44d623b386ee5d9f.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan haha. Peanut butter in a beer was just too weird for me...

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan haha. Peanut butter in a beer was just too weird for me...

Ha, we have a local brewery that makes a chocolate peanut butter cup stout, and it's the greatest thing in the world. It's so good. If this is even close to how that one is then I'm golden.

It was good, but felt really cloying IIRC. I'm glad that I had one, but I don't think that I would have enjoyed two in a row.

It was good, but felt really cloying IIRC. I'm glad that I had one, but I don't think that I would have enjoyed two in a row.

Apparently it's from Maryland, and my brother who lives in DC has had it before and said the same thing

Back