jkirby4

Reaction score
Handicap
got my first hole in one yesterday. still can't believe it. Spessard Holland Golf Course in Melbourne Beach, Florida. 9th hole 146 yards 6 iron. The best thing about it was my son was with me so it will be a memory we can talk about forever. now i can't wait till he gets his first !!!!!

i have changed my avatar pic to what i got to see when i walked up on the green :)

have a great day everyone !

Last edited:
got my first hole in one yesterday. still can't believe it. Spessard Holland Golf Course in Melbourne Beach, Florida. 9th hole 146 yards 6 iron. The best thing about it was my son was with me so it will be a memory we can talk about forever. now i can't wait till he gets his first !!!!!

Congrats dude.

Still waiting on mine :beat-up:

Congrats on the ace! :clapp:

Congrats.

Congrats!

Congrats!!! I think it's awesome your son was there to see it with you.

Congrats! I've only witnessed one but never had one.

Congrats!!

Thats awesome. ...congrats

Congrats

Congrats!

Congrats!

nice man! congrats!

That's awesome. Congrats!

Congrats, hope to join that club one day!

Way to go !

i have changed my avatar pic to what i got to see when i walked up on the green :)

have a great day everyone !

Yes sir!!!! Way to go! Congrats! That had to feel surreal especially having your son there with you. I sure hope you had that extra pep in your step on your way to the green!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations. It's even better, since your son was there, too.

Congrats! That's awesome!

Congrats,cheers to many more

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats! I've played golf for 25 years and have hit pins and holed out from the fairway on numerous occasions, but never had a hole in one. What a great feeling for you!

Give 'em hell!

Congrats!!! It's great that your son was there! I was with one of my good buddies and his son 5 years ago when he got an ace and it is something we still talk about several times each year.

Back