Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bazinga! love the avatar smalls!

I didn't. I signed up for the same emails as you get (I think) so I'll wait until something else turns up.

washington dc is a horrendous place to drive around... especially in the georgetown area... it didnt help that my cousin put the wrong street address for the church he was getting married in... every place we were supposed to be... we got lost because of horrendous directions... thank god for gps's

DC traffic is ridiculous.

washington dc is a horrendous place to drive around... especially in the georgetown area... it didnt help that my cousin put the wrong street address for the church he was getting married in... every place we were supposed to be... we got lost because of horrendous directions... thank god for gps's

Is DC the only major metropolitan city where the circle fairy went ape :poop:? Seriously, driving in DC made me hate circles. Suck it beltway!!! :D

DC traffic is ridiculous.

Got that right. I try to avoid having to go down that way. Ive lived out here for a while now and I think Ive braved the DC area maybe 3 or 4 times. Hate it. Plus the drive down to get there is bad too. I think the total for all the tolls now is around $15.00. I live right in the middle of Baltimore and Philly. I chose Philly every time when it comes to an airport because the drive is easier.

So I keep getting calls from 907-200-8669. Happens maybe once a month or so and its someone speaking Spanish telling me to press 1 for my million dollar prize. Its getting old. Im scared what will happen if I actually "claim" my prize and hit 1.

No golf for at least 8 weeks :angry:

my bad....lol
So I keep getting calls from 907-200-8669. Happens maybe once a month or so and its someone speaking Spanish telling me to press 1 for my million dollar prize. Its getting old. Im scared what will happen if I actually "claim" my prize and hit 1.

Bummer :( BUT...you've got a HOT date :wink:

My first since the divorce...it's a big step for me! I'll text you later and let you know how it goes...

sorry bout the arm but congrats on the date mudflap!

Call your provided and they can usually block the call from getting to your phone

Why is it when you go through drive thru of a fast food restraunt two things always happen?

1) The Soda has waaaay to much ice. Whatever drink I get is gone in one or two sips leaving a glass of ice.

2) They cheat you on the fries / onion rigns /tots and only fill the container 1/2 - 3/4 of the way.

I thought it was just the McDonalds by my place that was ripping people off but I have gone to other stores in other locations and all the same. :angry:

Why is it when you go through drive thru of a fast food restraunt two things always happen?

1) The Soda has waaaay to much ice. Whatever drink I get is gone in one or two sips leaving a glass of ice.

2) They cheat you on the fries / onion rigns /tots and only fill the container 1/2 - 3/4 of the way.

I thought it was just the McDonalds by my place that was ripping people off but I have gone to other stores in other locations and all the same. :angry:

Yea whats up with the ICE. The McD by my house, no matter how well I explain it to them, have only two settings: NO ICE or ALL ICE.

Is DC the only major metropolitan city where the circle fairy went ape :poop:? Seriously, driving in DC made me hate circles. Suck it beltway!!! :D
dont get me started on the beltway... there's a bunch of construction going on... uggggh

i never ever ever piss ppl off when i go drive thru... you cant see what theyre doing to your food... lol

Joe Pesci says it best from Lethal Weapon, "They f#!k you in the drive thru... they f#$k you in the drive thru!"

The pop machines in all my stores are set for half a cup of ice. The hops get ticked off if who ever makes the drink put's more than that in because we make they wipe the cups down before they can go out. The person making the drink actually has it easier if they put half a cup of ice in, because they don't have to top the drink off and dont get yelled at by the hop. Not sure how your getting ripped off on the fries unless they are cold. Most containers are the right size for the amount. I check before I pull out, lol. The competition here don't like seeing me in line.

Ok, today was pretty unpleasant so far. I start the day by waking up late and wandering in to work 5 minutes late (no big deal since my hours are flexible). I drive to the field to do some work and it is pouring down rain. I saw lightning so I scooted back to the office for misc rain day work (2 hr wasted drive time). I'm working along on the computer when a storm hits town and makes the power flicker a couple of times... killing my project each time. I then thought it would be best to do some lab work that had backed up. In the middle of that I get a call from the head honcho in IN that I need to overnight my computer to them because a virus killed the state office server and it might have somehow infected my computer. They're scaning each computer in the state so I don't think I'll be seeing that thing for a while. Arg!

I just can't win. I was going to hit the course after work but now I'm scared I might get hit by another golf ball for how well it is going today. I can only hope that I'll hit a record low round to make up for the rest of the day.

no doubt dirt! might be best to stay inside the rest of the day and play it safe!

Ok, today was pretty unpleasant so far. I start the day by waking up late and wandering in to work 5 minutes late (no big deal since my hours are flexible). I drive to the field to do some work and it is pouring down rain. I saw lightning so I scooted back to the office for misc rain day work (2 hr wasted drive time). I'm working along on the computer when a storm hits town and makes the power flicker a couple of times... killing my project each time. I then thought it would be best to do some lab work that had backed up. In the middle of that I get a call from the head honcho in IN that I need to overnight my computer to them because a virus killed the state office server and it might have somehow infected my computer. They're scaning each computer in the state so I don't think I'll be seeing that thing for a while. Arg!

I just can't win. I was going to hit the course after work but now I'm scared I might get hit by another golf ball for how well it is going today. I can only hope that I'll hit a record low round to make up for the rest of the day.

I hope you deleted all the "dirty" pictures first!

dirt guy... it sounds like you need a mini vacation

Sorry to hear about your day DG. Hope it ended much better.

Thanks guys. Nice one Kevin... there are a few pictures of holes but I don't think they'll get me fired. Everything went good after I vented. I tossed my weights around to calm me down then ate some pizza. Life is good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back