One putt, which flat stick

Seemore m1 PR.

My Low Tide fin

The putter I have in the bag and have used the last 10 years...odyssey white hot #1

SeeMore M7. Love that putter.

Ben Hogan 1415, only putter I have used since 1972!
With the sound of that putter a putt could he coined as "the putt heard around the world!"

Seemore m6... and I putt this one lefty, as I switch putt anything inside of 8 ft that breaks away.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If its at night and I cant see Id use a bobby jones hybrid, during the day Id use a Betti for sure.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My current gamer, Yes! Tracy II.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd game a putter I didn't think was the most reliable in my hands at sinking a 6' putt.

Odyssey Metal-X #7. Absolutely loved loved loved that putter. It was so compact compared to the other, newer #7's and I loved the original Metal-X insert. It was right in between a firm milled feel and soft insert feel.

Whatever putter I'm using now. If I'm not using the consistently gaming the putter I'd need to make this shot, I need to have my head examined.

Seemore Tour Limited Black Carbon PTM1
I change my answer to my Odyssey Metal-X-Milled Versa #7.

And I'm sure I'll change my answer again after tomorrow's round.

Right now it would be either my Cleveland Smart Square or my Ping TR Cadence Anser W.

Lots of Seemore love for those crucial putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's pretend that you have a 6' downhill putt. It breaks away from you. You have to make this putt. Which putter do you use?

I'm using my platinum DB4. I know everything about that putter. I trust myself to trust that stick with that putt.
Old school ping blade with original grip. Probably the easiest putter I own for shorter putts. Anything over 12 feet I got to go with the Odyssey Counter Balanced.

:seemore: m6. Without a doubt.

My old copper SuperStroke putter.

I'd use my current gamer. If I didn't trust it, it wouldn't be in my bag.

I'm going with my current gamer.

Whatever happens to be in my bag - either my current odyssey or SC Golo center shaft mallet.

My Piretti, just like any other putt. Love that thing.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My SB2 PR of course... Next question.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of Seemore love for those crucial putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They line themselves up and give you feedback on every stroke.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The One CS kang gave me, by far the best putter I've ever owned!

Back