What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid game sometimes. Hadn't played in 10 days, and shot a 93 yesterday. Driving and putting was okay (no 3 putts or penalties with driver), but couldn't hit a second shot. Today? 75. Even with 2 balls in the water and 2 shanked chip shots. Stupid game.

Good news, walking 18 again after bout with hip. Bad news, short putts, missed several (decelerated) easy ones. 81 (39, 42)

Ok so you want to bet on who has hip surgery first? :D

Shot 101 with 8 penalties...record setting day and that is all I have to say about that. Well the OG GBB was a blast to hit.

Shot an 92. With +15 on the front. Had a nice stretch of pars on the back and one birdie .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Shot an 92. With +15 on the front. Had a nice stretch of pars on the back and one birdie .

A tale of two 9's

A tale of two 9's
It was night and day my friend. Started off bogey then pars were plenty and a birdie to mix it up. I look at it like a practice nine .

Shot 47 in league tonight from 6500yds.

Solid play today. Rough front. 41 with 6 bogeys. Then a solid back. 8 pars and one birdie. For a 75. Put the old driver back in the bag and switched out my Cure for my old Betty. Better putting performance and driving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Today was rough in general. But you were solid on the back side for sure!

70 today 36-34, played solid 4 birdies 2 bogey. Left a couple out there but overall real good

Shot a 45 with 4 penalties on the round. Had 2 OB's and 2 in the water. Minus that I have to say it was an ok round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43. Swing was off today. Walking, I played the first 7 holes in less than an hour and the final 2 in 35 when I caught up to a foursome. So that was nice.

7 over 42.

Just cannot put it together. Dead centre contact on every driver swing, distance like I haven't seen in ages. Approach shots finally starting to work again.

Need to get the approaches closer, sink more putts, and avoid the 2 brutal blowup holes I had today.

7 over 44 on the front 9 of Seminole here in Tallahassee. Truck to the tee box after work. Goes like this: double, bogey, double, bogey, birdie, double, par, par, par. That last double? A four putt. Four! Par 5, on in reg but on the wrong tier. First putt doesn't make it up to the top tier, second putt runs seven feet by, third stops one revolution short. Aside from the crappy putting on the sixth, those last five holes were the best golf I've played in weeks. I hate the heat, hate it. For some reason tonight, it didn't really bother me. It was super hot, and I was sweating profusely by the time we were five holes in (walking), but it just didn't get to me tonight like it normally does. I'll take it and run.
Picked up where I left off. Right out of the truck after work: Fairway, to greenside bunker, then to five feet for a birdie 4. Bogey the second, par, par, bogey so I'm one over through five. Tee shot on 6 is perfect. Right down the middle, GPSed at 301yds. 200 left to the center, so I'm laying up with a 7i to just in front of the green. As I'm starting my backswing, I hear the tee shot of one of the guys behind us land. Fat the shot and was rattled. All down hill from there. Finish double, double, bogey, bogey for another +7 44.

Heard a ball land as we were walking off 7 and almost jumped when I turned around. As we were on the 9th green, I looked back and saw them waiting to hit from more than 260 out. The college kids are back in town, so probably be getting a lot of that until it cools off.

Shot a 44 during a twilight round, had a 7 and a 1... Working on my new swing and playing alone. My tee game, short game and putting was quite good. I need to sort out my irons and fairway woods tomorrow am during my lesson.

Shot 40/39-79 today in men's club. Had to rush to make my tee time so straight to the first tee which played a part in my double-bogey start. Iron striking was awesome for most of the round. I hit 13 GIR, which might be my best in that category. I recovered from that start enough to be +2 after 14, but a couple of three putts and a couple of awful swings resulted in +5 over the last five holes. Some really solid golf there in places though, just gotta keep grinding until the putter comes back

73 with two double bogies.:banghead:

32, 4 under par for our end of year 4 man 9 hole scramble, turned out it mostly a 3 man scramble with a putt or 2 from our 4th. plus we were getting 6 stokes for our handicap, no idea how we made out, had to leave to get ready to work the overnight shift

My swing is back (for now anyway). I finally quit breaking my left arm on my back swing which shortened my swing and just like that I'm playing decent golf again. Shot a 77 (36,41) today. I overshot several greens because I'm hitting the ball so much better.

11 GIRs
31 putts
2 penalty strokes
2 three putts

41-38 for a 79, finally spent some quality time with the R-15 and we love each other again. The irons still hate me

41-38 for a 79, finally spent some quality time with the R-15 and we love each other again. The irons still hate me

Nice round! Wish my irons hated me that much :)

Picked up where I left off. Right out of the truck after work: Fairway, to greenside bunker, then to five feet for a birdie 4. Bogey the second, par, par, bogey so I'm one over through five. Tee shot on 6 is perfect. Right down the middle, GPSed at 301yds. 200 left to the center, so I'm laying up with a 7i to just in front of the green. As I'm starting my backswing, I hear the tee shot of one of the guys behind us land. Fat the shot and was rattled. All down hill from there. Finish double, double, bogey, bogey for another +7 44.

Heard a ball land as we were walking off 7 and almost jumped when I turned around. As we were on the 9th green, I looked back and saw them waiting to hit from more than 260 out. The college kids are back in town, so probably be getting a lot of that until it cools off.

a group of friends get together for an annual golf "tournament" that is more about getting together than playing golf. we played seminole last year because 6 of the 8 of us went to fsu. we had a blast, but that course left a bit to be desired! granted, they managed my expectations going into the weekend. we stayed in a cabin on lake wacissa, which was perfect except for the sulfur smell of the water. nothing pushes your hangover right over the edge like that smell first thing in the morning.

Shot a 44 during a twilight round, had a 7 and a 1... Working on my new swing and playing alone. My tee game, short game and putting was quite good. I need to sort out my irons and fairway woods tomorrow am during my lesson.

as in a hole in 1?!

well sh1t dude, that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back