CAA_Beat Is A Gentleman And Incredible THP Asset

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
So Becky and I were married a week ago and it was an absolute great time. The few days after the wedding day we were swamped with family get togethers, work and other things that we put off opening all of our gifts. During this time we had numerous boxes show up on our porch with gifts that wedding guests had sent. Last night we were able to finally sit down and go through all the gifts and one was from Rob, whom I was supposed to be partnered with last year at the Bridgestone Championship, but instead was stuck in Milwaukee with the flying world being completely shut down in the Midwest. I've never met Rob and we've only quickly chatted on the phone a time or two.... but from all he's been a part of and done on THP and all the things he's done for me, without even really knowing me, I just want to say he's truly a great guy and quite the asset to THP.

Thank you Rob! Becky and I truly appreciate your gesture. Hope to see you somewhere soon at a THP Event! :)

I got to meet Rob for the first time in KC, and everything you say is true. Absolutely fantastic person, and one I am truly thankful to know.

:clapp: :clapp:

Met Rob in Pittsburgh, have chatted with him many times about college basketball and completely agree with you. An absolutely great guy and a fantastic gesture by him.

Rob was my roomie at said Bridgestone Championship that you sadly couldn't attend.

Is a great guy, hope to see him again soon.

Last edited:
Rob is a great guy, well done!

Rob is a truly amazing man, such a great gentlemen. He has been there with suggestions and advice which I really honor.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Freaking rob is the man!!

Way to go Rob! Representing us DMV THP'ers proud

Rob is one of the great ones!

What a fantastic thing to do , Way to go Rob !

WTG Rob. Truly a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob's cool, no doubt

I like Rob..tall and good-looking, just like me.

I Iike Rob and have never met him. ?. You can easily tell he is a class guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob is a good dude.

Rob is a great guy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rob is THP HOF. WTG!

Thanks Derek. It was just a way or saying good luck to you and Becky as you begin your life totether. And yes just from a few phone conversations, I could tell you are a true gentleman as well and was very disappointed for you last September.

Rob is alright I guess, but I like his sister better:D
Ha Ha well that's not a shocker. She got all the brains and the looks in the family. She's as good as it gets.

I like Rob..tall and good-looking, just like me.
LOL...Well thank you my friend, are you sure you met me :act-up:

Well done. Very classy move.

Rob is top shelf! Great man!

Classy move from a classy guy.

Well done Rob!

Rob is a great man and I am happy to call him a friend. Well done buddy.

Back