Status
Not open for further replies.
Best purchase ever. Works everywhere, but is absolutely awesome for hardwood floors. We have a high shedder and the Roomba gets 95% of it. Keeps the house livable between deeper cleans.

2 long hair cats... If it wasn't for the Roomba we would be screwed.

Lost one of my cats for awhile...
61cd9d351507a02d64496f3916d46f79.jpg

I'm with you on that. My wife is highly allergic to pet dander, so all we have are fish. THEY ARE NOT REAL PETS.

We tried a cat when my daughter was younger, it lasted 3 days before we had to bring her back unfortunately. My wife was a total mess when it came to her allergies. As it is, a few hours at my mother's house with her dog has my wife stuffed up for at least a day afterwards. I grew up with dogs & miss having one in the house, my kids want one badly as well but it just can't happen.

Don't tell your wife you got this from me... maybe someone you know has one of these you could visit for a test?

http://www.akc.org/about/faq-allergies/

It's National Dog Appreciation Day, the goal is to get 10,000 dogs adopted. Spread the word!

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I lost our Taz, a Shih Tzu, to cancer. Because Taz was a child substitute, my wife has taken it rather hard. Actually, I must admit to missing the little guy myself. My wife and I both have watched the commercials depicting what some heartless people do to animals, so we agreed to rescue our next child, so to speak. My wife found a Shih Tzu mix that was abandoned by its owners because it has some health problems, manageable but still has some special needs. Because it is a really cute dog and because it needs someone to provide for its special needs, the wife immediately fell in love with it, so we have started the adoption process. When I say process, I mean process. We had no idea it would be so complicated to adopt a pet. But we are going to continue, hopefully, so we will have an addition to the family. But we will never ever forget the Taz.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I lost our Taz, a Shih Tzu, to cancer. Because Taz was a child substitute, my wife has taken it rather hard. Actually, I must admit to missing the little guy myself. My wife and I both have watched the commercials depicting what some heartless people do to animals, so we agreed to rescue our next child, so to speak. My wife found a Shih Tzu mix that was abandoned by its owners because it has some health problems, manageable but still has some special needs. Because it is a really cute dog and because it needs someone to provide for its special needs, the wife immediately fell in love with it, so we have started the adoption process. When I say process, I mean process. We had no idea it would be so complicated to adopt a pet. But we are going to continue, hopefully, so we will have an addition to the family. But we will never ever forget the Taz.

I love reading this!

We don't have kids either and when we lost Duke earlier this year, it was like someone killed a piece of me. I took it so hard. I still cry every now and then. I loved that little boy like I gave birth to him. We swore we wouldn't get another dog...fast forward 4 months after losing Duke and we welcomed Arrow into our lives. Best decision we ever made!

583acd4f9e0714f6da6199cfedac4b0c.jpg

Poor little guy has an ulcer in his right eye. He has to wear this for a few days to not irritate it. He hates it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a 2 year old Citrus Bearded Dragon. We got him when he was 8 weeks old. He's awesome and the kids love him. He's so chill and loves to just hang out.

64e0d0cdb9ea16eb717fd7493b6d3f0a.jpg

Roxie and I are sitting in the back yard enjoying a beautiful cool day while mom is golfing ?

765c327e32d61534683ca68be2707626.jpg

Arrow has decided to work with me
1342d77d89f3f5b5f6a04a96cb3df5fc.jpg

Great pic!

Soon as we find somewhere to live we will be getting one of these guys.

Emppumenossa.jpg

Cute dog. One of my parents dogs is similar. Sweet animals. Find a place with a great dog park.

They are so adorable right now
8b64951c55d345be524e659551aa42b3.jpg

Ellie is such a great dog and the new guy seems to be awesome as well.

3e64f731f12034376563671711edf701.jpg
b259aa0759883f0d0c34fcfc824bafec.jpg
52e29a909c2236dfec0600c6513122fe.jpg
b7372281d8b8082411fc448858c7a459.jpg
ff786fc6429b4f45a15d99e065685dd3.jpg

Love this girl...

b258e52b0234032f5c9392293c78082d.jpg

My son's best friend
15%2B-%2B4

After an afternoon of my daughter and son crawling all over her
15%2B-%2B5

Roscoe...our doberman has found a playmate....in a shiba inu we are watching for a few days.

[video=youtube;A-blh3vUxKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-blh3vUxKY[/video]

Shibas drive big dogs nuts, it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back