Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly off topic but where can I find a fantasy football magazine? Walmart?

15th pick - not my favorite spot to be in, but I've had luck being near the end/start of the snake before. Looks like it'll be auto-draft for me unless Labor Day plans change, so I'm going to get to ranking tweaking ASAP.

15th pick - not my favorite spot to be in, but I've had luck being near the end/start of the snake before. Looks like it'll be auto-draft for me unless Labor Day plans change, so I'm going to get to ranking tweaking ASAP.
16th for me, I feel your pain!

I'm in the middle of the pack. I think 8th. It's not great and it doesn't suck. . Just ok I guess.

I'll never have two picks out of 5 or anything like that. But I won't ever have to wait 30 picks either.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I may have missed it but will the draft be live online?

I may have missed it but will the draft be live online?

Each league will have their own draft live online simultaneously. You can only view your leagues draft though.

True, but she doesn't need to be dealing with helping everyone who's participating figure out who is who.

I asked everyone to give me their team name so that I would know what team belongs to which forum member, so I have the names if you need help. Although, for your league I am missing 3 people still.

I have no clue what to do with this number 1 pick. I might buck a trend.

I have no clue what to do with this number 1 pick. I might buck a trend.

I sincerely don't envy your position here. I am not sure who I would take either. Picking later allows you to take the best player that falls to you, rather than taking a huge gamble on the best player overall.

Kicker FTW

Dan Bailey come on down.

I sincerely don't envy your position here. I am not sure who I would take either. Picking later allows you to take the best player that falls to you, rather than taking a huge gamble on the best player overall.

yeah I hate it. Last year AP fell to me at 4 or 5 and I wasn't expecting it. I just looked back and reviewed last years draft, Christian had our 1st pick. #1, needs to be a no doubter, a guy who is going to get your 20+ pts week in and out.

I asked everyone to give me their team name so that I would know what team belongs to which forum member, so I have the names if you need help. Although, for your league I am missing 3 people still.
Who are you missing?

Dan Bailey come on down.

yeah I hate it. Last year AP fell to me at 4 or 5 and I wasn't expecting it. I just looked back and reviewed last years draft, Christian had our 1st pick. #1, needs to be a no doubter, a guy who is going to get your 20+ pts week in and out.

Laveon Bell

Laveon Bell

he's under consideration. My issue is drafting a guy number 1 that you already know is going to miss 3 weeks of the season(suspension + bye).

he's under consideration. My issue is drafting a guy number 1 that you already know is going to miss 3 weeks of the season(suspension + bye).

Its a tough spot but if you focus on RB's in the draft and get 2 other good ones, its a no brainer. I realize you cant see into the future but if you go RB, RB, RB its worth it.

Its a tough spot but if you focus on RB's in the draft and get 2 other good ones, its a no brainer. I realize you cant see into the future but if you go RB, RB, RB its worth it.

eh, I've always been able to acquire RB's by drafting for depth and trading off later. I despise the #1 pick, pick 1, 32, 33.

eh, I've always been able to acquire RB's by drafting for depth and trading off later. I despise the #1 pick, pick 1, 32, 33.

Yeah. I have never had the 1st pick ever. This was the 1st year I wouldnt have wanted it either.

I am not enjoying the 6th spot in my mock drafts. I would rather be toward the end of the order this year.

I am not enjoying the 6th spot in my mock drafts. I would rather be toward the end of the order this year.

I got the 15th pick and honestly I think its not too bag of a position

FFers complaining about the 1st pick are like billionaires' complaining that they need to expand their garage for the Ferrari they just purchased. #RichPeopleProblems

just did a mock draft 16 teamer. I like mock drafts, but you can't count for THPers surprise panic picks.

just did a mock draft 16 teamer. I like mock drafts, but you can't count for THPers surprise panic picks.

I believe the Panthers D was picked in the 8th round last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back