Congrats Kris Tamulis

Congrats Kris!

Congratulations Kris!

Congrats Kris! Checking out her twitter profile she was individually thanking everyone who was giving her congrats on twitter that is a first class top notch pro right there. Hope i get to meet her at a THP event someday.

Congrats to her. It's always nice to see good people win and by all the accounts here, she is one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's cool. Congrats on the win

Congrats Kris!

Way to go Kris!

Every time I looked at the leaderboard, yesterday, and saw her name, I thought of THP. Great win! Hope many more follow it.

Many THPers have met our friend Kris who plays on the LPGA. She has been to a THP Event, played with THPers and has always helped us out when asked. It's been a great year so far as she got married a few months back and today picked up the win on tour.

Grand Cypress correct?

Congratulations Kris!!

Thanks GG. sometimes my memories are lil foggy but I was sure that was her. So happy for Her & Mo.

I was pulling for her, and didn't even know about the THP connection. I am always pulling for the "could be the first win" players, and she seems to be a nice person, as others have said on this thread.

Congrats Kris!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pulling for her, and didn't even know about the THP connection. I am always pulling for the "could be the first win" players, and she seems to be a nice person, as others have said on this thread.

She's a wonderful person, and I am so incredibly happy for her that she got her first win.

Congrats to Kris.....she really has been playing well all year!

I remember her as one of the judges for the second Morgan Cup when we had the video watching party....that was a great night

Thats awesome! Congrats Kris!

Back