Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fitting for lie and length as well as graphite shafts. Might have to be something for the off season though but I really think it's needed.

New driver, just not sure which one. I need to go try some out at PGA superstore or just get better at hitting the one I currently have.

My bag is pretty set! I don't see any major changes any time soon unless I get a ticket to the ultimate event (#grandaddy).

Haha famous last words

My bag is pretty set! I don't see any major changes any time soon unless I get a ticket to the ultimate event (#grandaddy).

Haha famous last words

Quoted for future reference... :alien:

Haha it's funny how people believe me lol

Fujikura shaft for the driver. Just for fun.

355 irons just for fun

Any recommendations for a deep faced 3 wood for tee shots? I tried an SLDR mini and that didn't work out for me at all, just looking for something that'll give me a bit more distance than my 16* Tight Lies and won't break the bank so I won't feel bad about pulling it when the driver is behaving again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for a deep faced 3 wood for tee shots? I tried an SLDR mini and that didn't work out for me at all, just looking for something that'll give me a bit more distance than my 16* Tight Lies and won't break the bank so I won't feel bad about pulling it when the driver is behaving again.

X2Hot 2 deep?

I know where you can come hit them. Time for another work trip.

highly unlikely, Im making my employee come here in Sept, I might not be back out til late APril again

Second on the Deep series. Also check out the XCG7 and XCG8 Beta series.

X2Hot 2 deep?

That's along the lines of what I was thinking too, need to see if I can hit one at Golfsmith to see how it works for me. A 14* SLDR mini was nothing but worm burners, thankfully I was able to move it quickly.

Could a GBB really be that much better then the XR I am killing?

I only swung it once, with a shaft I'm not crazy about, and didn't like it as much as my Alpha 815. I know you didn't care for that driver, so maybe it would be perfect for you?

And for me, after swinging Six4Three5's irons (Nike VR Pro) on the range yesterday, I need a set of blades in my life.

I feel the same way about my 815.
I thought they were WAY different from a look and sound standpoint. Yet I can't say with 100% certainty after one swing that the performance wasn't better either.

I thought they were WAY different from a look and sound standpoint. Yet I can't say with 100% certainty after one swing that the performance wasn't better either.

It is certainly a different look (I happen to prefer the 815), but if this thing enables me to hit more fairways even with the same or slightly less distance, I am game.

I don't think the advantage you'd see if any is worth $450. That's just me being logical I guess.

And for me, after swinging Six4Three5's irons (Nike VR Pro) on the range yesterday, I need a set of blades in my life.
Apex MBs already dangit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back