LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
As the THP community has been part of my support group I thought I'd give you the latest. I had yet another CT Scan on this new regiment that was only supposed to buy me a little more time. Well for the second scan in a row the news has been great, the two main liaisons in my liver have once again shrunk. To quote my Oncologist, this is something we both must thank God for as this is a third line treatment and should not give us these type of results. My strength and some weight is returning. I played 18 both days this weekend and was strong enough to spend an hour at the range with my current swing coach fine tuning my swing. So I continue to thank God for the blessings that I receive and thanks to everyone for all of the support.

P.S.
The books that JB and GG sent me last summer during to read during my lowest days now are part of the Rose Cancer Center at Beaumont Hospital's cancer library. By the way they are never in the rack long before being taken out again so the gift keeps on giving.

Great News! Keep fighting!

Great news to hear Lefte, thank God above for the new scan results. I'm glad to hear you are getting your strenght back and some weight. My prayers are still heading your way!

God is the greatest medicine of all! I'm so glad to hear of your positive results and hope that they continue for you.

that gave me chills. my grandma just got over breast cancer. keep fighting man, you will get through it!

awesome news lefte! keep fightin your in our thoughts!

God is the greatest medicine of all! I'm so glad to hear of your positive results and hope that they continue for you.

amen thats so true

Lefte keep the head up buddy. Great news on the updates and we all hope for more good news in the near future.

Glad to hear of the awesome update, man. Happy to see that you are getting some time back on the course.

Great news lefte. Keep it up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear everything is going so well. Keep up the fight and continue to enjoy life!

Good news, LefTe. Still keeping the good thoughts here.

I couldnt have had a better thread to read before I cash it in for the night.
I am glad that you keep hearing good news- thanks for sharing your story and your life with us!

In Him,
Gus

That is SO good to hear that things are going well!! Keep up the fight and I will keep up the prayers.

Good new, LefTe! Keep your head up and keep fighting! Everyone here is behind you 100%.

That's awesome LefTy :clapp: I hope they keep on shrinking for you!! Get out and have play some golf :good:

Keep us up to date with the progress :)

Such great news!!!

Awesome news LefTe. The Lord is good indeed! :thumb:

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Back