My custom Low Tide Putter project

That came out great.

That came out fantastic Ricky!

Sweet as can be.

Congrats, that's a really sweet looking putter. When is her inaugural round?

That putter is sooo sick

That's a sweet ride!

Nice flat stick Ricky!

Freakin love that head shape. The chunky blade sets up so nice and yours is gorgeous!

Freakin love that head shape. The chunky blade sets up so nice and yours is gorgeous!
It's pretty much a #1 wide. I compared it to my Odyssey tour design black 1 wide and they were pretty similar. The head in this is a little heavier but I prefer it that way.

It's pretty much a #1 wide. I compared it to my Odyssey tour design black 1 wide and they were pretty similar. The head in this is a little heavier but I prefer it that way.
My Queen Bee is similar and it's just a shape thats pleasing to look down at imo. I definitely like the heavier feel too. How many g did you go with? They did a great job

My Queen Bee is similar and it's just a shape thats pleasing to look down at imo. I definitely like the heavier feel too. How many g did you go with? They did a great job
Here are the specs:

Material: 303 Stainless
Melted Bumpers: Yes
Copper Insert: Yes
Finish: Coastal Fog
Weight: 340 Grams
Handed: Left
Length: 35-1/2
Lie: 68*
Loft: 3*
Offset: Full Shaft
Shaft: Chrome Single Bend
Toe Hang: 3:00 – 4:00

Here are the specs:

Material: 303 Stainless
Melted Bumpers: Yes
Copper Insert: Yes
Finish: Coastal Fog
Weight: 340 Grams
Handed: Left
Length: 35-1/2
Lie: 68*
Loft: 3*
Offset: Full Shaft
Shaft: Chrome Single Bend
Toe Hang: 3:00 – 4:00
Nice. Sorry if I missed it originally haha. 340 is a nice weight

Nice. Sorry if I missed it originally haha. 340 is a nice weight
Yeah I tried a standard grip on my other one and didn't love it. I am going to put a SS 1.0 on it. I just had them install the pure grip because I have the SS 1.0 here and will just swap it out. That grip with that headweight is magic for me.

Ricky, it came out great my friend!

Did they say how resilient the finish was?
They didn't and I honestly didn't ask. My other one has what they call their "abyss" finish and I haven't seen any wear at all. My guess is that if I have an issue down the road they would take care of it. Can't speak highly enough of their Customer service. It's a 2 man operation, Josh and Zack but they are excellent at what they do and extremely responsive and easy to work with. Really and truly couldn't be happier.

Yeah I tried a standard grip on my other one and didn't love it. I am going to put a SS 1.0 on it. I just had them install the pure grip because I have the SS 1.0 here and will just swap it out. That grip with that headweight is magic for me.
For sure. Im rocking a similar setup at 360g and a flatso 1.0. Ive never tried a copper insert I'm interested in how that feels

That looks great Ricky. Your logo came out great on the bottom.

Saweet!! Congrats - roll her well!!

Awesome Ricky. Hope it rolls as good as it looks.

I honestly think that is one of the best looking putters that I have laid eyes on.

Dev,

I am torn between the Abyss and Coastal Fog finishes... what are your long term thoughts on both?

Dev,

I am torn between the Abyss and Coastal Fog finishes... what are your long term thoughts on both?
Not sure you'll get a reply from Dev, but, I can tell you they're both maintenance free finishes.

Not sure you'll get a reply from Dev, but, I can tell you they're both maintenance free finishes.

Perfect. This is exactly what I wanted to know!

Back