My custom Low Tide Putter project

This makes me want a Low Tide so bad.

Ricky, did you get fit for a putter somewhere? The thing about going custom is I'd want to know it's all the right setup for me.

Last year when I went for my Morgan Cup fitting I had a putter fitting done. But if you are really interested you can give them a call and Josh will gladly help you figure out what you want/need.

That custom logo looks really sharp - I really like the set-up with the logo just off the sole of the putter. I bet you are pretty pumped about the finished product - I sure would be!!

That custom logo looks really sharp - I really like the set-up with the logo just off the sole of the putter. I bet you are pretty pumped about the finished product - I sure would be!!

As they say....Waiting is the hardest part...haha

Just got a proof for the sole engraving. What do you guys think?

3682ba1e5c070cfa33061a61ae140693.jpg

Just got a proof for the sole engraving. What do you guys think?

3682ba1e5c070cfa33061a61ae140693.jpg

I think you need to stop posting...I'm in the middle of designing mine and this thing is getting expensive!

But yes, I am a big fan of the design Ricky. If only I had some artistic talent...

I think you need to stop posting...I'm in the middle of designing mine and this thing is getting expensive!

But yes, I am a big fan of the design Ricky. If only I had some artistic talent...
I know a guy...

That looks very sweet - love the design!

it looks great Ricky! I can't wait to see the finished result

Machining is done. To say I am pleased would be an understatement:

photo_9_zps10b2g46w.jpg

photo_8_zpsh69eknyv.jpg

photo_7_zpssc53lgbo.jpg

photo_4_zpskgklistm.jpg

photo_5_zpspchqwgm5.jpg

photo_6_zpsvj3kxrtt.jpg

photo_2_zpsoqsdmtad.jpg

photo_3_zps4ddhteu4.jpg

photo_1_zpstajbd4qv.jpg

I love the look Ricky! that logo is stunning, I think I would consider leaving it like that, without paint fill

That face milling is really interesting Ricky! Wide at the bottom and narrow at the top.

I think its just the lighting. My other one is the same its uniformed across the face. Here is the other one I have.

20141010_114520_zps7f2e46ac.jpg

No here's what I mean...

california_7

Many putters have the wider loops of the mill in the center of the face. Yours are unique.

Gotcha. Its the same on both putters I guess is what I meant.

What's a design like that cost? I really like this new design you have and am interested in doing something similar at some point.

What's a design like that cost? I really like this new design you have and am interested in doing something similar at some point.

Depends on what you want done. Lots of different options. Give them a call or shoot them an email. Josh from Low Tide is awesome and will give you any info you need.

That looks fantastic Dev. The milling in the logo gives it a cool texture. Can't wait to see how it looks completely finished.

I am loving the milling you choose. Great looking putter hope you roll it well.

That looks fantastic!

Wow!! That putter looks amazing Dev!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that is slicky Ricky. Your logo on the bottom looks ridiculous.

Back