What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footjoy DNA shoes. My old shoes (FJ hydrolite) gave up on me...

​One dozen Wilson DUO'S.

New shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, cap. All Puma.

29050ea30739f3ec3b31d6d3d5815cdf.jpg

Can't wait to receive mine in a week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footjoy DNA shoes. My old shoes (FJ hydrolite) gave up on me...

I hope you tried them on before buying them. Mine had to be a size and a half smaller and I had to go with a wide. Just FYI

SuperStroke SS2R grip for my Works V-Line putter.

My seemore oneputt showed up today. She is a beaut!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this may sound ridiculous to some of the older gentlemen in here but purchased the retro Jordan golf shoe for us younger guys trying to get out their this shoe is hilarious/awesome. But since I am new I do tend to lose quite a few balls sometimes tress, people's backyards and sometimes I can't ever tell which is mine so I purchased a personalized ball mammogram stamper it's about 8$ confusing to use at first but turns out halfway decent

Traded for a pretty sweet MannKrafted putter.

Took the plunge and bought a combo set of Apex (5,6,7) and Apex Pro (8,9,PW) off the Bay.

Last edited:
Adams XTD 5-pw with Matrix Programs arrived. Taking them out for a round.

Yesterday was tees, glove, green fee, and alignment sticks.

attachment.php
I finally pulled the trigger on a golf cart on Friday. I live 500 yards from the clubhouse and can jump on the course at the 9th tee a few hundred yards away. My 10 year old daughter is now playing with me a few days a week so this will get us out even more often and will save me about $1500+ a year on locker and cart fees. I'm sure there are many upgrades coming for my new toy starting with a stereo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Traded for a pretty sweet MannKrafted putter.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Nice. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro
Its in the BST, Just_Hacking and I worked out a mutually beneficial trade. But you can bet your butt there will be some sweet hi res pics coming when I get it in hand.

Got a new grip for ny putter and ordered a WS D-200 GW

Made a trip to Indy this morning. Bought another Callaway Mack Daddy PM wedge (56) to go with my 58 degree, some balls for me and the wife, socks for the wife, some club repair items, a shirt and one pair of shorts. Now is the time to buy summer wear! Most is up to 50% off.

Took the plunge and bought a combo set of Apex (5,6,7) and Apex Pro (8,9,PW) off the Bay.
Congrats Andy, they are amazing sticks

A green fee in about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back