garethw

Reaction score
Handicap
I am so proud of my wife. She first recorded a full round in December 2013 with a very high score. Today she hit her PB of 91 playing off a 23 handicap, gave her 40 stable ford points. She isn't a big hitter and her approach is hit driver as hard as possible, then follow that up with a 5 wood or 23* hybrid. This generally gets her within chipping on distance and 1 or 2 putts. Bunkers seem to present little problems, I've seen this small Thai ladies head popping up to check the green, down it goes, a club head appears then a cloud of sand and the balls on the green (I'm envious). Her touch around the greens and putting just gets better and better. In between running the house, taking care of her daughter, grand daughter, 4 dogs and everything else whilst I am away working she is still finding time to practice and that is really showing now. I think she has beaten me more times this vacation than I care to remember.

She is in her first competition on Wednesday morning and after the last few rounds her confidence is high. I am really looking forward to it as well.

Very cool! Best of luck to her on Wednesday.

Man that's awesome, tell her congrats on the Personal best and good luck!

That's real cool. Give her a congrats on the PB

That is awesome! Hope she plays well Wednesday!

Congrats on her PB and good luck on her upcoming tournament!

My wife plays too and I pull for her more than I do myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send her congrats on the PB and wishing her luck on wednesday.

Congrats to her!

That's awesome! Congrats to her!

Congrats to her on the PB. Keep it going!

Congrats to her,cheers to many more low scores

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thats awesome! Congrats to her!

Congratulations to her! Well done!

That's is fantastic. Congrats to and you. Sounds like you have a fun playing owner.

Fan freakin' tastic. Good for her. Convey my congrats to her. And my best wishes for on Wed. Hope she kicks some butt.

Mark Shuman

Congrats on her PB and good luck on her upcoming tournament!

My wife plays too and I pull for her more than I do myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, I find myself willing her ball on more than my own some days.

That's is fantastic. Congrats to and you. Sounds like you have a fun playing owner.

Yes, I am lucky having a fun playing partner. Working away for 6 weeks at a time, I'd feel really guilty going out golfing on my time off. Luckily she's as addicted to it if not more than I am now.

Awesome! Congrats to your wife!

That is awesome! Congrats to your wife and good luck going forward!

That is awesome! Love it when the women get into it, and succeed!

That's awesome! Tell her congrats and good luck!

Back