What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ArmyGolf duck hooked one in the fairway bunker on 18, today.

I can't do math, and reconciled just reconciled my round on The Home Course on Game Golf and came up with a whopping 95 - note this includes one (#@!! it hole - X8). SkiBumGolfer had that EAGLE on 16. I tried channeling Lexi Thompson and did pretty good off the tee considering we had a wee bit o' breeze to hit into most drives going around 230. Unfortunately I couldn't the goat died in vain, fortunately goat meat makes good stew.

Can I say that THP get togethers are the best?

Well ArmyGolf duck hooked one in the fairway bunker on 18, today.

I can't do math, and reconciled just reconciled my round on The Home Course on Game Golf and came up with a whopping 95 - note this includes one (#@!! it hole - X8). SkiBumGolfer had that EAGLE on 16. I tried channeling Lexi Thompson and did pretty good off the tee considering we had a wee bit o' breeze to hit into most drives going around 230. Unfortunately I couldn't the goat died in vain, fortunately goat meat makes good stew.

Can I say that THP get togethers are the best?
Sounds like something I would do.

Yesterday - 98 with 17 penalty strokes. Yes, 17. I love cactus.
Bright spot - no 3-putts, 30 total putts (my best at my home course), and had three sand saves (but not for par).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/44 for an 89... Just a steady day where I birdied three holes and the par 5's made the score higher. I did putt 29 times so I'm happy with that.

Played the par 3's even and played the par 5's at +6. I hate that bc at the most I feel like par 5's for me should be played no worse than even and maybe stealing a birdie here and there.

Ton of positives to take from my round, but also a ton to takeaway and work on.

45/44 for an 89... Just a steady day where I birdied three holes and the par 5's made the score higher. I did putt 29 times so I'm happy with that.

Played the par 3's even and played the par 5's at +6. I hate that bc at the most I feel like par 5's for me should be played no worse than even and maybe stealing a birdie here and there.

Ton of positives to take from my round, but also a ton to takeaway and work on.
Dude I feel the same way about par 5s. I feel like I should have a good look at birdie on every one of them but a lot of times greed hurts me. I step up to the tee box thinking eagle then it's all down hill from there lol

43/43...consistently miss clubbed all day. Had a lovely triple and a quad to go with a double and 5 bogeys. Didnt convert any birdies today which was rough since I felt like I was putting better.

Played a terrible round today. The highlight was 2 consecutive pars on Par 4 holes on the front nine. Then doom struck me and I got a wicked case of the tops. I came to realize that I am not in good enough shape to try to play 3 rounds in thee days. Plus, it was an oven out there. And it's a difficult course all by itself.

Played two today. First was an 88 then an 87 the second go 'round.
Drove the ball really well most of the day. Pitched one in from about 15 yards for par. Had a couple birdies. And a TON of fun.
Good day with Kulbick, Miller and Hacking.

Gonna need that Hole of the Day video ASAP. Please and thank you.

36/38 - 74. New personal best!

Started on the back and was just automatic off the tee and with my irons. The irons that didn't hit the green were just off the green. Got a little sloppy on the back 9 and couldn't figure out the speed of the greens (sooo slow), but I hit the ball so damn well today. Big confidence boost. Heavenwood and GBB were money all day off the tee and my irons and wedges were firing darts all day. Such a fun day with T0AD, just_hacking and Greg Kulbick.

UZ5PwzH.png

36/38 - 74. New personal best!

Started on the back and was just automatic off the tee and with my irons. The irons that didn't hit the green were just off the green. Got a little sloppy on the back 9 and couldn't figure out the speed of the greens (sooo slow), but I hit the ball so damn well today. Big confidence boost. Heavenwood and GBB were money all day off the tee and my irons and wedges were firing darts all day. Such a fun day with T0AD, just_hacking and Greg Kulbick.

UZ5PwzH.png
Like a boss dude! Nice!!!

Yesterday - 98 with 17 penalty strokes. Yes, 17. I love cactus.
Bright spot - no 3-putts, 30 total putts (my best at my home course), and had three sand saves (but not for par).

Holy schnikes! At least you're honest about those penalties haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Holy schnikes! At least you're honest about those penalties haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah - my course is brutal when the wind blows.
It is what it is.

Lowest round ever by 1! 66 (par 70)

Was -5 through 12 holes then couldn't hit the green with a wedge or sand wedge ?? so I made a bunch of pars coming in until I duffed a chip on 17 and made bogey. 18 I hit in a bunker off the tee and airmailed my 3rd for a sour two hole ending... I honestly was feeling a 63 but I'm not complaining haha.

Fairways (not pictured): 8
Greens: 11
Putts: 25

a151ff62cfcac6b13f2595bed392f3f8.jpg

What really makes this round special is yesterday I shot an 84 at a different course (team qualifying we are traveling all over the place) and I worked on the range until dark yesterday and this morning for a few hours and worked through it. It just reminds me that every day is a new day and a chance to be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What did you shoot today?

I played one of my best rounds of my life on a tough, quality course.
I went 36-40=76
Hitting 8/13 fwys (the course was very tight)
9/18 Girs
30 putts.

44/44 for 88 yesterday. ESC'd to an 86. A struggle out there. Only good points were decent number of fairways off the tee and a strong short game day ( 5 scrambles).

9 FWY, 5 GIR, 32 putts (three 3-putts), 4 penalties
1 birdie, 8 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 doubles, 2 triples

47 on Saturday and 45/45 for 90 this morning.

45-42/87
4 doubles, 0 birdies
5/14 FW
5/18 GIR
34 putts

Just an off day...put myself in some bad places off the tee where all I could do was punch out and that led to a few doubles. Burned a TON of putts but putted really damn well....lag was phenomenal and only missed like 2 putts within 10 feet.

Played better on the back but a double on 18 ended what should've been a solid back 9.

47/46 93 on a 135 slope 6,690 yard course. A bizarre morning, as I drove to the course in zero visibility fog and was the first car in the parking lot. I thought for sure I wasn't going to be able to play and would have went home if I was closer, but it was only a 30 minute delay, although the first few holes you could not see your ball once it got in the air. After the Fifth, it was clear as a bell and as perfect as you could ask for. I played from a tough tee position, but am enjoying the challenge. My game was generally off today, but always seemed to execute when I needed to. After nailing a 10 foot putt for par on the First for a nice sandy, my putter was atrocious the rest of the round. My handicap is still trending down though and I was hitting my 3h really well, even out of the nasty rough. Not sure when I'll be able to play again, but it was a nice start to Labor Day. I played with a married couple and we had a blast. After the round, they invited me to play at their country club, which I was very appreciative of and will try to get out with them at some point before the season is over. Always fun getting paired with golfers you get along with!

Shot 83 on a course that has seen better days. Can't really explain how bad this course has fallen. Shame too because it was a course I felt like it provided a good test before iron shots and wedge play.

An 87 with a 3-putt par. Gross.

Well I was on a golf course with my golf clubs, but I'm not sure you could call what I did "golf". Put up a 90 with 7 penalty strokes. Lots of range time this week. Tee game was atrocious.

87 at south shore. Played well, made some long putts all for par or bogeys. Had a birdie putt come half a turn short. The layout here is phenomenal.

Card said 80 but it sure felt like 105 today. Nothing was going for me all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back