Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Just made a trade offer in League 4 to Nate, let's get this started!

Edit: Also Thomas
Turned it down due to liking Cooper far more than Desean. Winston and mariota were a wash for me and the Titans homer almost got me to accept the trade but I felt like I would get worse at the WR position with getting rid of Amari for desean

Gotta love having luck and drawing Peyton in week 1 (and he has Demaryius)...

Turned it down due to liking Cooper far more than Desean. Winston and mariota were a wash for me and the Titans homer almost got me to accept the trade but I felt like I would get worse at the WR position with getting rid of Amari for desean

That's fine, I saw in the draft you wanted Mariota so I went for it. If you are interested in other WR to match up let me know.

The Mike Hunt Motto: It must be as good for you as it was for me.

I work on a win-win-win platform.

Also, my projected somehow went from 100 to 97, not sure how that happened, but now adwllingham and I are projected to tie. Aside from OITW who is projected at 100, we are projected to have the highest point in the league week 1.

Fantasy Pros has you as the best team in our league Week #1:

RankTeamRating
1Mike Hunt
100%
2My ball Zach Ertz
96%
3Deflated Egos
95%
4Melvin Gordon's Glory Hole
94%
5Bill Cosbys Sleepers
93%
6Raging Falcoholics
92%
7Vegemite Sandwich
92%
8Fully Inflated
92%
9Trump's Border Patrol
91%
10Victorious Secret
90%
11Shake and Bake
90%
12Rigged4 GoodellsPleasur
87%
13Harbaughcalypse is upon you
86%
14emarts marauders
86%
15Password Is Taco
83%
16Vick in a Box
79%

I hope that, or ESPN...or both hold true

I hope that, or ESPN...or both hold true

Me too! I am happy to take the #1 spot in our league....and never leave there.

She has always been a fantastic drafter.

She is. I went off my game plan a little thinking I could let a few guys slip to a later round only to have them picked a few slots ahead of where I planned to grab them. I also reached on a couple of guys who I think will be studs by the end of the year.

I really need Gurley to play and be great before week 7. My RB depth is not so great after Anderson and Ingram. Unless AD and forte go down. Then I'll be sitting pretty with there backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Last year I only had like 4 guys that were originally drafted, and I am perfectly fine doing that again this year. I am always open to fair trades that help both parties.
Pretty sure I ended up with 0 guys I originally drafted. all traded away or off the waiver wire. didn't make the playoffs, hoping to not repeat that disaster.

Although I blame last year on one really bad trade that pretty much ended my season early on.

She is. I went off my game plan a little thinking I could let a few guys slip to a later round only to have them picked a few slots ahead of where I planned to grab them. I also reached on a couple of guys who I think will be studs by the end of the year.

I was in straight panic mode for most of the draft.

I got sidetracked a little this year. I was drafting an auction league and this one at the same time.

Next year I'm out of the auction league if it's at the same time. I think that's the reason my RB depth isn't what I want

Truth!!

I have a whole new strategy for draft time next year. I got it half right this time, but next time I have a new idea that I think will make my decisions a lot less hectic and panic-y.

All this panic y talk it's funny. But you've got to have good trade bait to start with :)

Can anyone see the Fantasy Pros info or just LM? Think it may be LM but would like to see L2's.

Anybody can. Just have to sign up and link it to your espn account.

Dammit, c'mon L2 commish and post the scorecard!

Isn't that you?

Not this year, Jman.

I tried JB and when I go to that tab it just says the commish can create a scorecard.

Thought it would be right there. If someone from L2 can check that would be great!

Not this year, Jman.

I tried JB and when I go to that tab it just says the commish can create a scorecard.

Thought it would be right there. If someone from L2 can check that would be great!

Did you go to the fantasypros website? It even gives you lineup advice. Pretty cool site.

Did you go to the fantasypros website? It even gives you lineup advice. Pretty cool site.

About to be back on a PC, will do.

If I can get it I'll post a photo.

Back