The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I think its time he moves up to his own bucket of balls and lets pops take his time with his bucket!

Ha. Rapid fire! I'm glad he's liking it, even if Dad doesn't get to practice very much.

Kevin

I can't stop watching this. Literally have been laughing out loud every time I see/listen to this. Sound is a must for this video.

Part 2...equally as funny

That's some hilarious stuff! Good find thanks.

Omg thanks that was hilarious. That was a classic rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hurt know, thanks for the laugh. That was great!

I bought a new grill today! Took me an hour to put it together. Used it tonight. The old one was rusting out and the heat wasn't being radiated around, the flames were just coming up. It cooks a LOT better than the old one! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Uniflame-5-Burner-62-000-BTU-Gas-Grill/13056703

resize

nice grill smalls enjoy!

Thanks Sunday! I'm cooking Salmon out there today!

We're going to have my BIL run a gas line to it so we don't have to worry about the propane tanks anymore.

sweet what time should we be there for the BBQ! :act-up:

Probably about 6:00, Central.

cool I'll bring the brewskies!!

Miller Lite please. hehe

Spoiler
It's less filling

Spoiler
No, it tastes great!

lol you got it smalls Miller Lite for you and MGD for me!

Today was the first time I went mountain biking in Wyoming where neither myself nor my bike ended up with an injury. Kinda surprising when shooting past rocks and trees at 20mph. The mosquitoes and black flies almost ate me alive but that was kinda expected.

Trying to figure out how to say this politely.

There is an aparment building across the street from my office building. There was a young lady looking out her window and it must have been very warm in her apartment :O

There is an aparment building across the street from my office building. There was a young lady looking out her window and it must have been very warm in her apartment :O

i hate it when that happens! can i request pics?

WONDERFUL!!!!

scoreboard hawk! make sure to post the pics in spoliers! :D

Sadly, the shades have been closed. It's like finding 20.00 in the laundry. A magical thing, but it's gone so quickly. I think I'll bring binoculars to work tomorrow hehe.

or your range finder! oh yeah and a camera with a wide lens and zoom on it!

Funny thing is I've had this office for about a year and I've been hoping that one day this would happen. Normally, it's just the fat guy in a wifebeater. I had it coming.

You can't beat an office with a view. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back