The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulo hurt for jays
Hopefully Tulo is back soon he need him. Since joining we have been on a hot streak.
Yup #witness he collides with CF going for a ball. It was like a delayed knockout. He makes the catch and then a second later goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Tulo hurt for jays

Yup #witness he collides with CF going for a ball. It was like a delayed knockout. He makes the catch and then a second later goes down like a sack of potatoes.
Him and Pillar got caught up good. That is why calling loud is very important.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Twins light up Sale today.

Mets red hot right now ... love it!
Royals are not. Pitching is not doing it at all right now, which heading into the end of the season is not good.

Former Astros announcer and broadcaster Milo Hamilton passed away today. He also worked for the Cubs, Braves, and Pirates.

Houston, you have a problem.
tex.jpg

Royals win but have to bring in their closer for a save after going into the bottom of the ninth with an 8-3 lead.

Not playing like they need to be at this point of the season. They need to turn it around and like in a hurry.

Houston, you have a problem.
tex.jpg

4 game sweep of the then 1st place team in the division. Unreal. 2.5 game lead now with 16 games to go. Far from over but it's a good start!

Cardinals finally getting a little cushion back in the NL Central. It is incredible that those 3 teams will all make the playoffs and one of them will be out after one game.

Cardinals finally getting a little cushion back in the NL Central. It is incredible that those 3 teams will all make the playoffs and one of them will be out after one game.
And the winner gets to play St Louis. Wish they would just seed them top 5 records regardless of divisions but that is what I want for every sport

And the winner gets to play St Louis. Wish they would just seed them top 5 records regardless of divisions but that is what I want for every sport

I am cautiously optimistic about the Cards chances. They are starting to get healthy. I can envision this being their starting lineup Game 1 of the NLDS

Carpenter 3B
Piscotty 1B
Holiday LF
Perralta SS
Heyward RF
Molina C
Wong 2B
Jay/Pham CF
Pitcher

My biggest question is who gets left off of the rotation. I am guessing it will be Lance Lynn or Lackey.

I am cautiously optimistic about the Cards chances. They are starting to get healthy. I can envision this being their starting lineup Game 1 of the NLDS

Carpenter 3B
Piscotty 1B
Holiday LF
Perralta SS
Heyward RF
Molina C
Wong 2B
Jay/Pham CF
Pitcher

My biggest question is who gets left off of the rotation. I am guessing it will be Lance Lynn or Lackey.
Read somewhere that wainwright might be healthy to throw in the playoffs? Any truth? I hope we win the wild card game because I want to see what we do with the Baez/Russell/Castro situation

I would make the lineup(not in batting order)
LF Schwarber
CF Fowler
RF Bryant
1B Rizzo
2B Castro
SS Russell
3B Baez
C Montero

And then have Austin Jackson, Soler, got to keep Ross for Lester on the roster

Just not sure who they are going to put as the 4th starter

Wainwright will be back if he can be.. I would say if he is back (60/40 I am leaning towards him being back) he will pitch in the pen. He thinks he will be able to start, but I just don't see it.

If he as able to start then it would look something like Wacha, Wainwright, Martinez, Jaime Garcia which would be a pretty solid 1-4.

I will be honest if I had to pick I would prefer the Cubs to the Pirates in a 5 game set due to the fact that the Cubs bullpen is pretty terrible

I hate our pen. It is atrocious. I lose all confidence once Lester and Arrieta leave the game. Lester has had so many good outings this year only to have the bullpen screw it up

My tribute to real baseball players

5df9d853febea4d0b0a5ca996c5b7816.jpg

If the rain holds off I'll be at the Tribe game tonight. Only 3 games back of the wildcard! Time to make that push!

If the rain holds off I'll be at the Tribe game tonight. Only 3 games back of the wildcard! Time to make that push!
Huge weekend for them. Was hoping to sneak up there tonight but highly unlikely now

Big win for the tribe today

Cleveland vs twins series starts tuesday. All or nothing here for tribe they MUST at least win the series

Cleveland vs twins series starts tuesday. All or nothing here for tribe they MUST at least win the series

Huge series! If anything it's nice to have meaningful baseball in late September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back