The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Oakland implode this year (and last) since trading Cespedes and Donaldson has basically turned me off of the team, and the sport. More golf!

Looks like Ausmus is out in Detroit at the end of the season. I've got a good source that says it's Gardenhire set to replace him. We will see.

Looks like Ausmus is out in Detroit at the end of the season. I've got a good source that says it's Gardenhire set to replace him. We will see.
If that's the case, I think you'll like Gardy. Loved him when he was with the Twins.

Is CJ your source? Haha That would be a great hire.

I am not the source...

I actually don't know why, but I don't think Gardenhire fits.

We will see though...

I am not the source...

I actually don't know why, but I don't think Gardenhire fits.

We will see though...
Gardenhire excelled with young underachieving teams and made them better. Tigers aren't exactly young but I think he could turn things around quickly.

Gardenhire excelled with young underachieving teams and made them better. Tigers aren't exactly young but I think he could turn things around quickly.
Couldn't have said this any better.

Indians 4 games back of WC

Im a Oakland fan this weekend (they play Texas) and need my tribe to at least win 2 of 3 from Detroit

23 games to go, CANNOT lose series

Yanks - Jays got rained out last night. Doubleheader set for Saturday. Guess who will be there? This guy. Too bad I don't think we can stay for both games. Hopefully the first one goes quick and perhaps catch some of the 2nd.

If that's the case, I think you'll like Gardy. Loved him when he was with the Twins.

Would love Gardy.

You just can't be 10 games under .500 with a payroll of 173 million....

Somebody has to take the blame! See ya later Ausmus.

Orioles with TWO grand slams in the 8th inning to go form a 6-4 deficit to a 14-6 lead. Still only two outs.

Jaysfan delete some of your messages! I have a pretty sweet pic for you of your squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaysfan delete some of your messages! I have a pretty sweet pic for you of your squad

Sorry dude, it's cleared up. Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry dude, it's cleared up. Much appreciated

Big win for your boys today !

Hope the Royals don't give up a ten run inning today!

Twins are still in this thing. Who would have thunk it?

Big win for your boys today !

Giving them yanks another beating in the double header too. This Chris guy is awesome.....

Giving them yanks another beating in the double header too. This Chris guy is awesome.....

Brutal. Was there today too. First game was a heartbreaker. Bird hit that ball in the 8th as hard as you could and your 2nd baseman made one hell of a play.

Congrats to Big Papi on hitting his 500th HR today. He is now only 1 or 4 guys in MLB history with 500 HRs and 3 World Series rings.

Congrats to Big Papi on hitting his 500th HR today. He is now only 1 or 4 guys in MLB history with 500 HRs and 3 World Series rings.
Glad to see him get it in Boston Uniform

Brutal. Was there today too. First game was a heartbreaker. Bird hit that ball in the 8th as hard as you could and your 2nd baseman made one hell of a play.
Thankfully you left before the big rain storm,weather delay now.

Glad to see him get it in Boston Uniform

He will be in it until retirement. No way they let him go elsewhere nor does he want to.

Tulo hurt for jays

Tulo hurt for jays
Yup #witness he collides with CF going for a ball. It was like a delayed knockout. He makes the catch and then a second later goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Thankfully you left before the big rain storm,weather delay now.

Yeah drove home in that. Rained all the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back