Miyazaki C. Kua Shaft Contest

lucky for you shafts are hand agnostic lol
i've decided that i'll be putting the kua in my superfast, sorry guys, this one's all wrapped up!!!

good luck everyone, this will be one awesome prize to win!

Good luck everyone!! This will be a great pick up for the winner

Just because one may go in your superfast doesn't mean one can't end up in mine. There are 2 winners to this great event.

Just because one may go in your superfast doesn't mean one can't end up in mine. There are 2 winners to this great event.

the power of positive thinking. no way dirt, you can only reshaft a club once....hehe

the power of positive thinking. no way dirt, you can only reshaft a club once....hehe

Life is too short not to think positive. Good excuse to justify a super black purchase. :D Now will I go with the 19* or 21*. Hmmm...

i've decided that i'll be putting the kua in my superfast, sorry guys, this one's all wrapped up!!!

good luck everyone, this will be one awesome prize to win!

It's a shame...those are the plans I have for it when I win!

Got my entry in.

Im in and its going in my Callaway

If I win it is going in the nike. That thing needs a new shaft desperately... That, or someone who can handle an X flex.

I can get it installed at a pro shop, right?

When is the entry list closed? I think I answered the weight question wrong rofl.

Tonight at midnight. We forward all entries as they come in.

When is the entry list closed? I think I answered the weight question wrong rofl.

lol. Less compition. YES! jk. It closes at 11 59

Wow i barely got in.

Entry sent at 11:56 PM ET. Whew... glad I saw this, been gone for a while.

Miyazaki makes a mean shaft, I can only hope to try one someday. It would be interesting to see what it could do for a 18 handicapper.

Need to win this so I have no excuse to go buy a new SF 3W.

Good luck everyone, I'm gonna be jealous of whoever wins! The shaft would be amazing, but talking to Tom would be the best reward imo.

Hey JB has a winner been announced? Its probably announced already on another thread my dumb a$$ can't find.

Thanks Bridges.
By the way, I know you were asking me about this last week.
TM R9 460 out....
TM Superfast in.
The thing is a beast man. I will say it took me 2 visits to the range and two rounds of golf before I got this baby in control. But i love it.

Good luck everybody

no doubt good luck all, whoever wins is gonna love that shaft!

Back