THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 6.9. Very mediocre 84 kept me from 6.8 the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ticked up to 11.2.... I need to get some stuff cleaned up before December!

Loss of my short game has caused a big step backwards. Way up to 14.3, more than a stroke from last time, and its still generous. Putting in work this evening.

My 79 from the king dropped off and I jumped from 13 to 13.8. My tee game left for awhile and that hurt for a few months, but things are getting figured out.

Had a couple low rounds drop off, but replaced one with a lower round.

Went down from an 11.4 to 11.2 (with a trend to 11.6 in the middle there).

Had a couple low rounds drop off, but replaced one with a lower round.

Went down from an 11.4 to 11.2 (with a trend to 11.6 in the middle there).
You've come so far since getting picked for the MC, simply amazing.

All my good rounds from June are gone. Most of my July rounds are gone. So I climb. Now up to 11.7. Still trending up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down a couple points from my trip to Myrtle and this past weekend.

13.4, hoping I can get to sub 13 before the season ends.

A little bump up from 12 .3 to 12.5 as playing injured continues to take its toll. I really hope that things improve soon with both my injury and my game

You've come so far since getting picked for the MC, simply amazing.

Thanks, it was a fantastic reason to start working on my game more seriously. The biggest thing for me is being able to hit that half shot confidently. I think that probably has shaved 2-3 strokes off itself, if I'm not sh***ing shots from 70 yards. Amazing how a few lessons to work on path helped that.

A little bump up from 12 .3 to 12.5 as playing injured continues to take its toll. I really hope that things improve soon with both my injury and my game

Think of it this way, you'll reap the rewards of that in your games once you're healthy.

Last edited:
From 21 down to 19.8.

Starting to see results from more range time, sneaking in a 2nd rd most weekends and also some gym work.

9.9! First time I've ever gotten it to single digits! This was a goal of mine so I'm really excited about it. Hope to keep the good play going the rest of the season.

I started the period at 9.3 and was trending to 10.1 before Sunday's epically awesome round at Dubs brought me to 9.5.

I started the period at 9.3 and was trending to 10.1 before Sunday's epically awesome round at Dubs brought me to 9.5.

thats awesome

Up to 4.5 had a 73 drop off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Down a tenth to 9.2

Steady at 13.9

Up to 5.5 from 5.1

Currently down to a 9.7. Unfortunately, all but a few rounds are from my rather easy home course and I doubt my handicap would travel well. Another course I play often only has the back nine open now so those rounds don't get included and I score 3 to 5 shots higher per 9 there.

Good lord.

Good scores finally fell off, up to 8.4 now. Yeeeeeeeeeesh.

Good lord.

Good scores finally fell off, up to 8.4 now. Yeeeeeeeeeesh.

I would be happy with that handicap, can't wait for the day when I can get mine into single figures

A couple of good rounds and the ghin dropped a couple of tenths to 4.9.
I like the trend....now if I can get it down below 4 by the end of the year...

I would be happy with that handicap, can't wait for the day when I can get mine into single figures
Oh I know buddy, I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but ive ballooned up 4 points the last couple revisions, a bit of a kick to the teeth, ya know?

At this rate if I don't stop the bleeding I may be back at double digits.... Yeeeeeeeeeesh. Need a good round today.

Oh I know buddy, I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but ive ballooned up 4 points the last couple revisions, a bit of a kick to the teeth, ya know?

At this rate if I don't stop the bleeding I may be back at double digits.... Yeeeeeeeeeesh. Need a good round today.

Completely understand, but on another note, keep it heading up a bit further and let it help you in December.....if ya know what I mean..... :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back