What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way back from Orlando, GG and I stopped at Morton's Market. It is a gourmet market, seafood, and butcher shop in Sarasota. They sell Prime cuts of steak and we picked up a couple of Prime Filets. Going to grill them soon and have a goat cheese topped grilled portabella mushroom drizzled with balsamic.

Tonight's dinner was SOOOO Good. Looking forward to more of those steaks sometime soon. There is just something special about a Prime cut of steak.

Tonight's dinner was SOOOO Good. Looking forward to more of those steaks sometime soon. There is just something special about a Prime cut of steak.

no doubt. i love the dead weight feel in my stomach after putting down a steak!

well how much damage did you do spank?!?!

Haven't gone yet. Still waiting on one party and I'm staaaaarving. We eat late dinners here at Casa de Spank.

oh ok cool enjoy!

2 steak and cheese quesadillas did the trick for me :)

i made some bbq today. slow cooked a couple of butts, then pulled them, added my vinegar/bbq concoction. had a brocolli salad to accompany all that delicious meat!!!

did the ribeye thang... but sauteed them with mushrooms onions and oyster sauce... had corn and garlic herb mashed potatoes on the side

We ate grilled Tri Tip steaks that I had marinated and grilled zucchini and squash. MMMM.

oh ok cool enjoy!

Well found out that the all you can eat sushi is only on Tuesdays so due to all day fasting we decided to go to Longhorn instead and I'm about to hit the couch and pass out.

bummer

Well found out that the all you can eat sushi is only on Tuesdays so due to all day fasting we decided to go to Longhorn instead and I'm about to hit the couch and pass out.

Steak last night, hamburgers tonight.

Already thinking it's a General Tso's night tonight....banzai!

homemade chicken salad

I stuck a chicken breast in the oven topped with pepper jack cheese and some chunky hot Chili's salsa, turned out pretty good.

my famous chicken in mushroom pearl onion creamy sauce extravaganza

Made my delicious chipotle chicken salad.........yum!

pizza and wings

Hot dog, a coke, and a large bucket of balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back