The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting against tOSU and Auburn?

You will burn in hell for this transgression. :angry:

He's got South Carolina beating the Bulldogs by 17.5 points! Dayuuummmmm :bulgy-eyes:

Betting against tOSU and Auburn?

You will burn in hell for this transgression. :angry:

If they didn't cover 38.5 against Hawaii, I don't see them covering 35 against N. Illinois haha

Auburn has been awful against the spread over the past year or so. Head over heart

He's got South Carolina beating the Bulldogs by 17.5 points! Dayuuummmmm :bulgy-eyes:

I don't think you understand betting lines. Haha. I think UGA won't win by 18 is all that means.

I don't think you understand betting lines. Haha. I think UGA won't win by 18 is all that means.

You got right. I know zero about the betting stuff so now I understand I think. :D

I quit gambling years ago, I read yesterday that the little money was taking the points and the big money gamblers were laying their money on UGA covering. I would not touch that game either way if I did still gamble.

I quit gambling years ago, I read yesterday that the little money was taking the points and the big money gamblers were laying their money on UGA covering. I would not touch that game either way if I did still gamble.

If they run it 40 times, they win by 20. Unfortunately, Richt never does what you think he should do.

Josh is much more knowledgeable than I am, but I would take UGA to cover every time.

Of course I thought Clemson would easily cover.

Josh is much more knowledgeable than I am, but I would take UGA to cover every time.

Of course I thought Clemson would easily cover.

Ive been burned by betting on UGA wayyy too often in the past. As for Clemson, the Thursday night rule is whoever you would normally bet on, do the opposite.

OU and Tulsa is going to be ugly. Trap game from hell after last week.

Looks like Carl Lawson is out for the majority of the season, that is a HUGE hit for the Auburn defense.

I hate seeing the Treadwell injury from last year, I hated that for him.

Looks like Carl Lawson is out for the majority of the season, that is a HUGE hit for the Auburn defense.

I agree, that is a HUGE hit, CL is a stud and I enjoy watching him play. Now that he is out for a portion of the season does that make him automatic to return next year?

I agree, that is a HUGE hit, CL is a stud and I enjoy watching him play. Now that he is out for a portion of the season does that make him automatic to return next year?
I don't know, if he comes back for the last couple and balls out against UGA and Bama I would think he would go. Should still be a relatively high pick and with his injury history I would want to get paid while I still could. If he missed the season I would certainly expect him back.

Tulsa sneaking up on OU to close out the half

What's up with Mizzou?

Minnesota is a mess offensively.

And their Defense is so good.

Looks like Wisconsin will win again this year.

This sign from College Gameday at Alabama is all sorts of mean. Yet I still found myself laughing.

9d70077522df3876aeccc42d050fc719.jpg

This sign from College Gameday at Alabama is all sorts of mean. Yet I still found myself laughing.

I don't care who you are - that's funny.

Well, that was an exciting game...

ND and LSU both up 7-0 early.

The Kiser to Fuller ND connection is starting to look lethal

Well it looks like Auburn is as bad as I feared.

Well it looks like Auburn is as bad as I feared.

14-0 that is a deep hole in Death Valley. Y'all are like us, you really need a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back