The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one answer to this issue. #NateforUTAD

As long as my buy out clause is $5M, which seems to be the going rate down in ATX for fired employees. Man, they have a lot of $$$$ down there.

It's a weird situation because it sounds like Patterson lost Charlie somehow and that was the last straw for the people writing the checks. But now, losing Patterson puts Charlie's rear even more on the hot seat cause Patterson hired Charlie. Now there's talk that support will grow for Mack Brown to the the AD. At this point, why not just make this a reality show?

I am not surprised at all. Patterson was universally regarded as an abject failure during his time with the Trailblazers as both President and GM.

How much does the new ad offer saban?

Or Patterson

Snowballs chance in hell Patterson goes. I think he will be at TCu till he keels over on the sideline.

Art though? He can be bought.

But, I honestly think they should give Strong more time, he's having to fix a ----show

Snowballs chance in hell Patterson goes. I think he will be at TCu till he keels over on the sideline.

Art though? He can be bought.

But, I honestly think they should give Strong more time, he's having to fix a ----show
I agree. I am glad UT did not hire briles or Patterson when they hired strong. Imagine either of those 2 with the talent the horns always have

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I agree. I am glad UT did not hire briles or Patterson when they hired strong. Imagine either of those 2 with the talent the horns always have

Eh, a good Texas is good for OU and the conference too. I love to beat them, but I also like seeing them good.

Though imagine how bad it would be IF they had bolted the XII like the talk was and then hit this stretch? Oof.

Eh, a good Texas is good for OU and the conference too. I love to beat them, but I also like seeing them good.

Though imagine how bad it would be IF they had bolted the XII like the talk was and then hit this stretch? Oof.
Oh yes, Texas needs to come back asap and we still need beat the Heck out of them.

I hear John Gruden is availanle.

I am glad UT did not hire Briles or Patterson when they hired strong. Imagine either of those 2 with the talent the horns always have.
I think they'd be going through the same crud that Charlie is going through right now ... though it would have weakened either Baylor or TCU in the process as well. If Strong is really that lesser of a talent then they should just fire him right now and be done with it.

It took him until his third season at Louisville to turn things around, but when he did he beat Florida in the BCS Sugar Bowl and that year and the next they were ranked Top 15. Now while that won't get things done at Texass, that was done at Louisville. He has a deeper talent pool to draw from at TU.

My Auburn/LSU tickets hookup didn't come through, so I won't be making the trip. It's probably a good thing, actually. That one could get ugly in a hurry.

Eh, Auburn will probably come put firing on on cylinders.

My Auburn/LSU tickets hookup didn't come through, so I won't be making the trip. It's probably a good thing, actually. That one could get ugly in a hurry.

I'm starting to get irrationally optimistic about the game. It feels like 2007 Florida. We had put up stinkers against MSU and USF, and pulled off that shocker.

Like I said, irrational.

I'm starting to get irrationally optimistic about the game. It feels like 2007 Florida. We had put up stinkers against MSU and USF, and pulled off that shocker.

Like I said, irrational.

I can see it being 2011 AU/LSU. I was really confident until last weekend. Hopefully it was just a bump in the road for a young and hurt defense and Jeremy will finally wake up.

Well more Minnesota players are down with injuries.

Ugh.

Wow, I'm shocked to see Louisville up on Clemson, I thought this would be A 49-17 type game.

10 - 10 game now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pulling for full on Clemson'ing

It's odd to hear them playing Rough Ryders anthem at a college game, especially the part that says ******* wanna try, ***** gonna lie, then ******* wonder why ******* gonna die

So continuing the conversation with Orange Hog , hopefully he follows over.

Saying Burt has charm is hilarious to me, he comes off as a turd anytime he speaks. I've thought so since his Wisky days. Even though I mistakenly thought he was a good coach at the time. When he calls out other schools then loses repeatedly, it just seems embarrassing to me. If you can't run with the big dogs keep you're mouth shut.

When you lose to Toledo in your third season, you can't blame the previous coaches. That's on you.

Louisville needs a 1M+ a year DC...oh wait! lol

I am actually surprised too at the score, I really thought Clemson would run the Cardinals out of the stadium.

I am actually surprised too at the score, I really thought Clemson would run the Cardinals out of the stadium.
As did I, and every time I have watched the offense it has looked as terrible as expected, no idea how they are in the game.

Heck I thought it was going to be other way. Figured Bobby would be +21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back