The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a smaller stadium as well from what I remember, you'd think they could get a decent crowd. Though I wouldn't want to go see those eye sore uniforms play terrible football either lol.
I understand how smaller schools or schools with no history it success can struggle. But that is a big school a major conference school with somewhat recent success.

Absolutely. Heck I've been to plenty of NCSU games and they have a great crowd, UVa as well. UNC and Duke, not so much, just a regional comparison.

Cal's QB Goff is incredible at avoiding pressure in the pocket. He just avoided a sack to extend a play and throw a TD. Nice football play by a QB.
I'm wondering how good this Heard kid is going to be in three more years. Looks solid.

Fun time in Statesboro today. Also, Auburn stinks.
362c5059978eaa949d3c0407f55d9199.jpg

I just heard the Cannon go off at UT stadium , I'm guessing the Vols just scored.

I'm wondering how good this Heard kid is going to be in three more years. Looks solid.
I'm admittedly biased but he's being allowed to stand in the pocket forever and Cal's DBs had coverage breakdowns twice to leave receivers wide open (easy throws). Give the kid credit, he made the throws. But Cal's D is notoriously terrible so the Tx fans here shouldn't read too much into whatever he does here (unless Cal shuts him down, in which case that would be a very bad sign).

The Dawgs are looking pretty good tonight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentucky has some funky chrome helmets. Just weird. Also I'm glad the gata started Grier.

A new pass completion record for Georgia , Awesome !

Nice run by the Texas QB

Alabama kick returner runs into his own player and fumbles the opening kickoff. Ole Middle ball on the Alabama 18 yard line.

Well that was a terrible series. At least they got the FG. 3-0 Ole Miss

There an sec teamplaying another sec team so you shouldn't read to much in to this one

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to lay off that stump liquor son. It screws up any rational thinking you might of had ?

14-0 that is a deep hole in Death Valley. Y'all are like us, you really need a QB.

We need a lot more than that

I think we might be in better shape than I thought at QB, found out today that his subpar performance at Vandy last week was related to his having the flu. He set the NCAA record tonight with 24/25 passing (330 yds) to pass Tee Martin's 23/24. Thank you Virginia for letting us have Lambert.

Lol Hey Dawgster, I think we got us a bonified QB partner

You need to lay off that stump liquor son. It screws up any rational thinking you might of had ?

It was a joke based on previous posts. See you in Atlanta.

It was a joke based on previous posts. See you in Atlanta.

I know it was partner.

Just making sure. People tend to misconstrue things on the intrawebs.

New Mexico +27.5 takes it to 3-0

Here are a few picks for the weekend.

South Carolina (+17.5) over #7 GEORGIA L
KENTUCKY (+3.5) over Florida
Tulsa (+31.5) over #16 OKLAHOMA W
California (-6.5) over TEXAS
Northern Ill (+34.5) over #1 OHIO ST. W
#15 Mississippi (+6.5) over #2 ALABAMA
#13 LSU (-7.5) over #18 Auburn (hoping for reverse psychology on my Tigers) W
SMU (+37.5) over #3 TCU
#14 Georgia Tech (-2.5) over #8 NOTRE DAME L
MIAMI FLA (-3.5) over Nebraska L (this one hurt)

Decent day. Need some help to win for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back