Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I bet Dean is regretting that move now. Fortunately for him he picked up Ingram, so I am sure he will be fine.

I have Ingram's handcuff too :clap:

I figured Nostradeanus saw this coming since he seems to guess right so often. I got a feeling Lacy just needs a ham bone or two. I'll say Starks looks solid though.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to this game. I like Starks but I don't know if he can be that 4th quarter closer like Lacy.

I bet Dean is regretting that move now. Fortunately for him he picked up Ingram, so I am sure he will be fine.

I'm ok. My bench had a good week. Torrey Smith, Watkins, Vereen. I can cope.

I will say that eventhough the rest of my team didn't really show up Julio did again and I have zero regrets taking him so early.

Romo done.

Jameis Winston.....show time!
Same here Cookie. Although I do have Kirk Cousins as an option as well. But with the way Washington is running the ball this year and no DeSean Jackson, I dont see him ever having any big games.

I got lucky this week. James' team didn't have its best week. I fully expect him to win a lot of games this season.

Same here Cookie. Although I do have Kirk Cousins as an option as well. But with the way Washington is running the ball this year and no DeSean Jackson, I dont see him ever having any big games.

Want one of my QB's?
Get dressed up and let's make a deal!

Want one of my QB's?
Get dressed up and let's make a deal!
I'd be interested in Stafford. But probably not able or willing to part with anything of value. I'll probably just roll with Crab Legs next week and see how it goes.

Pi think in general QB's are all generally going to score between 18-25 points. So not really a huge difference between one starter and another not named Aaron Rogers.

Nice week by the way. The main consolation in losing by 60 points at least the Antonio Brown trade wasnt the dofference. Ha

Anyone want to deal in League 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pick may have sealed my fate tonight.

I need 14 points from Hilton on Monday night to win. I have 63 points with my starters and 64.5 on my bench. I can sure pick em.

I am going to take a Drive in a Carr with out Romo

Had a great week, hopefully this can continue for the rest of the season. I really want to mix it up with some trades but right now, no one on my team is hurting me.

moving to 1-1 after last night's game.

Lynch is off to his patented slow start, so I'm looking forward to the Beast Mode performances coming in the next weeks.

Up 21.5 going into tonight. He's got Ivory, I've got the Jet's D. I would never root against Ivory getting a ton of yards...but maybe we can show Stacy some love on the goal line this week?

I've put up 103.5 this week with Romo only giving 6 before having to leave the game. Up by 10.5, opponent is done and I have Vinatieri left.

Bench the kicker and wrap it up or try to grab a few more points since they can come into play later on?

I've put up 103.5 this week with Romo only giving 6 before having to leave the game. Up by 10.5, opponent is done and I have Vinatieri left.

Bench the kicker and wrap it up or try to grab a few more points since they can come into play later on?
I'm asking because I honestly don't know. What is the benefit of benching the kicker tonight.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm asking because I honestly don't know. What is the benefit of benching the kicker tonight.

he assures no negative points and guarantees a win

The kicker could have negative points and cost him the W

No way in the history of fantasy football would a kicker miss 10 FGs.
Run with him and get the points.

Get the points. You wouldn't have drafted that kicker if you thought he would miss more than 5 fg's in a game.

Stupid late catch by Lynch on the last drive cost me a win. Granted I didn't expect to win only scoring 64 points, but up until the last minute if the game it was a real possibility

Up by 49 with my opponent having Luck, Moncrief and Vinatieri left. Could go either way.

DOwn 15

He has Decker

I have Luck and Ivory.....guaranteed nailbiter

No way in the history of fantasy football would a kicker miss 10 FGs.
Run with him and get the points.

But if it were to happen to someone it would be me. LMAO

I'll leave him in....are there negative points for missed PAT's also?

oh forgot I have Vinatieri too....usually a good thing but he did have negative last week lol

Back