Why is everyone leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aren't you the one who started that Ohio college football thread lol it's definitely your fault.

On a serious note, thanks for all the hard work dude, family time is important and THP will be here when you need it. Best wishes

You rock Ricky! Thanks for all you have done to make this place awesome

I appreciate everything you have done for THP and looking forward to continuing to see you around here.

Love ya Rickus.

Your daughter is all that matters my friend :)
Thank you for all you have done.

Ricky thanks for all you've done for THP! It's great being a dad and you are one of the best. Enjoy the time with your family and we'll still see you active here I know!

Dev, thanks for all the work you've done for THP. Glad you'll still be around, but is sad to see you have to step down from being staff.

Understandable but your work here will be missed. Thank you Ricky for being such an asset to THP and best of luck in the future. Best wishes to you and yours. Hoping to see you somewhere soon and get the opportunity to tee it up with you.

Go be a dad Ricky.. We'll hold it down here.

Thanks for all the hard work, Ricky.

Thanks for all of your hard work and enjoy that family!

Ricky, THP is losing a great mod. Thanks for everything these last couple years and enjoy your family! You've become a good friend and I am grateful for that. Let's play golf soon!

All the great ones retire on their own terms. Enjoy the family time Dev!

Thanks for your work here, buddy.

Thanks for everything you have done for THP Dev. Enjoy your family, the little ones grow up very fast.

Family first but you know that your THP family will always be here.

Thank you for making THP a great place to be.

Thanks for everything you do around here Ricky. Take that family out for some sausage egg and cheese biscuits!

Good luck DevRickus - Don't be a stranger, and I look forward to our future round of golf!

Dev sucks.

I'm glad you are able to see what is best for your family and yourself. I hope you enjoy the family time.

Thanks Ricky! Hope you all have a great school year.

Ricky-
Your work behind the scenes and in front of the crowd has been a great addition to the site. I know that you'll miss it, but you'll have more time to spend with your family. Hopefully we can get together for a round (Apple Mountain is out!)

Ricky - thank you for everything you have done for THP!

Well Ricky, for all of the banter said about you (all in good jest of course), combined with some interesting twitter posts about hockey, at the Legacy, you were always one of the first guys to come and tell me good morning, and ask me how I was doing, and you were definitely one of the first to let me know I wasn't having enough fun on Saturday morning when the round took a turn south. You are a class act.

~Rock

Ricky,,, I remember the awesome avatar you made me for the King two years ago and I appreciated that so much. There's a ton of fun and exciting things heading your way. Enjoy your future with your family good buddy!

Family first, Dev. Always. We all know how devoted you are to your wife & daughter, and it's great to see you leaving on your own terms. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you've put into THP over the years, and it's definitely good to know you'll be sticking around plenty!

Back