Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

They'll either freak or give a loud, familiar sigh before being told to pack.

WIll be freak, everything will already be packed we are literally picking them up from school and heading down

WIll be freak, everything will already be packed we are literally picking them up from school and heading down

That is awesome for a Mom and Dad to do.
I shall greet them with Candy, and I have a van, but that is not part of this equation.

Kudos to you, that is fantastic.

That is awesome for a Mom and Dad to do.
I shall greet them with Candy, and I have a van, but that is not part of this equation.

Kudos to you, that is fantastic.

Yeah its going to be fun, and its been funny to see us go this long without spilling the beans, yet almost slipping up twice in the last 2 days.

Grownups get candy too right?

My parents did this to me when I was in 3rd grade and I still remember it as one of the greatest days of my childhood life. The front office came on the classroom intercom and said to please send Morgan to the front office, and have her bring her things. My teacher and parents were in on it together so my teacher walked me to the door and my parents were standing there with my little sister and said we are going on vacation your bags are already packed in the car. I FREAKED out! It was awesome. So assuming it's the same type of reaction, they will remember this day forever.

My parents did this to me when I was in 3rd grade and I still remember it as one of the greatest days of my childhood life. The front office came on the classroom intercom and said to please send Morgan to the front office, and have her bring her things. My teacher and parents were in on it together so my teacher walked me to the door and my parents were standing there with my little sister and said we are going on vacation your bags are already packed in the car. I FREAKED out! It was awesome. So assuming it's the same type of reaction, they will remember this day forever.

Yeah, funny part about this was I ran into Olivia's teacher a few days after school and she says "oh by the way thanks for putting all the pressure on me to not screw up and let it slip out".

WIll be funny also to see how my 2 year old reacts to Mickey, she LOVES him on TV but in person might be another story unless he is the size of Wardy

Yeah, funny part about this was I ran into Olivia's teacher a few days after school and she says "oh by the way thanks for putting all the pressure on me to not screw up and let it slip out".

WIll be funny also to see how my 2 year old reacts to Mickey, she LOVES him on TV but in person might be another story unless he is the size of Wardy

Hahaha, you never know how a kid will react to the characters. Sometimes they are in love and never want to let go of them, other times the large size scares them and they cry the entire time. Either way, make sure you get an autograph book for each of the girls, so if they like the characters they can start filling up that book. We did that as kids and it was always so much fun.

Hahaha, you never know how a kid will react to the characters. Sometimes they are in love and never want to let go of them, other times the large size scares them and they cry the entire time. Either way, make sure you get an autograph book for each of the girls, so if they like the characters they can start filling up that book. We did that as kids and it was always so much fun.

Yeah we are going to pick those books up there, was going to get them from amazon but wasnt made aware until Monday that hadnt been done yet

I think what you are doing for them is so cool. I am not kidding when I say it was one of the greatest experiences of my childhood life. I can remember everything from the minute I got called on the loud speaker until the minute we got home after the trip. I even remember the construction and being rerouted on our way there. This will stick with them for life. :smile:

At the rate he goes there, he might be under the hood after all.

I think what you are doing for them is so cool. I am not kidding when I say it was one of the greatest experiences of my childhood life. I can remember everything from the minute I got called on the loud speaker until the minute we got home after the trip. I even remember the construction and being rerouted on our way there. This will stick with them for life. :smile:

Yeah just seemed like the fun thing to do the first time. Will probably come back down in 2-3 years again so that my youngest gets the "experience" at an age she will remember it.

That's an awesome way to do it. They'll freak out for sure then.

Yeah just seemed like the fun thing to do the first time. Will probably come back down in 2-3 years again so that my youngest gets the "experience" at an age she will remember it.

Must haves
Sunscreen
Patience
Ohio St shirt (everybody there is from Ohio)
Patience
Wallet
Patience
Megaphone to announce "Hi Guys"
Patience
Sunscreen

someone just pulled into the lead for father of the year

Must haves
Sunscreen
Patience
Patience
Wallet
Patience
Patience
Sunscreen

Got everything locked down...minus the patience

That is sweet Mike! They are going to love it!

Got everything locked down...minus the patience

Any truth to the rumor that you asked the ride attendants to follow you around on the course, because if they see you swing right now with bad wrist, you will be allowed to move to the front of the line?

Any truth to the rumor that you asked the ride attendants to follow you around on the course, because if they see you swing right now with bad wrist, you will be allowed to move to the front of the line?

I cannot confirm nor deny such statement at this time

Must haves
Sunscreen
Patience
Patience
Wallet
Patience
Patience
Sunscreen
You forgot a fanny pack

Disability access cards. His tee game might be an acceptable excuse to get one.

You forgot a fanny pack

Hes visiting from Ohio to Disney. I just assumed some things were obvious.

Fanny Pack
Paleness
The ability to go 35 in the left lane on I4
Weird hat that does not fit properly on head

16 hours of work left.... Friday morning 4am alarm can't come soon enough.
I have to get through one customer FAT today and then I'm basically on vacation time. Unfortunately I have to stay home with my son tomorrow morning/afternoon while my wife goes to work due to his tonsillectomy. Otherwise, I would have been taking off for Orlando in less than 24 hours. Now it's 36 hours to arrival!

Hes visiting from Ohio to Disney. I just assumed some things were obvious.

Fanny Pack
Paleness
The ability to go 35 in the left lane on I4
Weird hat that does not fit properly on head
I think you just about covered it. Wait, did you mention the LeBron jersey from the first time with the Cavs? Everyone still has theirs, remember?

1 more day to avoid slipping up and ruining the surprise for the kids
We did this to our kids last year with a cruise, we told them we were staying at the beech for a few days and on the way there we got the the fork in the road that you could either go to the beach or the cruise ships, we said you know what let's take a cruise instead and started heading that way. They didn't believe us I think till we dropped the bags off at the ship.

Back