2015 PGA Tour Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Just saw this stat posted on Twitter. Good year indeed for Jordan:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443390411.871588.jpg

Just saw this stat posted on Twitter. Good year indeed for Jordan:
View attachment 22031
He makes more money every time he swings a golf club than I make in weeks of work.

That's depressing hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's been a great season

He makes more money every time he swings a golf club than I make in weeks of work.

That's depressing hahaha

Lol. And that's without all the advertising $$$ thrown in.

That kid is just awesome, AWESOME! Congrats Jordan!

Lol. And that's without all the advertising $$$ thrown in.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Jordan Spieth makes a little more than my monthly base pay every time he shoots.

I'm in the wrong line of work.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Great season for him, tip of the hat.

I wasn't enough of a golf fan to appreciate tiger's dominance in the late 90s early 00s, so for me this is the most dominant golf I've ever seen, and from a true people's champion. thank you to Jordan for taking us along for the ride. now go light it up in the presidents cup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats to Jordan. Couldn't be happier

And to think he should be graduating college right about now.

And to think he should be graduating college right about now.

Can't go wrong with that college degree. :thumb:

Plan on watching the replay later, but congrats to Jordan. He dominated this year at key moments and glad to see he could shake off some rust in the early playoff tourneys and nail down the FedEx cup. Well done sir!

Given the weaker play of late, I was thrilled to see Jordan play well and win both prizes this week. Surely wins the POY now as well.

I don't think Speith lost his groove. I think he decided to "take a break" and regain some energy after the PGA and during the first 2 rounds of the play-offs. He knew he couldn't beat Day the way Day was playing at the time and that wearing himself out trying wasn't in his best interests. He also knew he wasn't going to lose much ground if he took a break while everybody else was wearing themselves out. Speith is probably the best focus and energy manager I have ever seen. I also think he is incredibly calculating (both parents are engineers I believe) when it comes to achieving his goals. I think that he is about where he figured he would be at this point.

So he decided to miss two cuts in a row in the playoffs to slow play the field?

Something he's got to work on for sure.

Lol I think he's good. He bounced back and took this tournament to win the Fedex and settle any questions who number one is. But saying he wasn't in a funk is a head scratcher. Spieth admitted he wasn't playing well, it had nothing to do with calculating or hiding in the weeds intentionally. All players have ups and downs and we now know Spieth is able to turn things around quickly.

I honestly didn't think Henrik Stenson would choke as hard as he did the way he opened up the tournament. I even put him on my fantasy golf team because I knew he would step up hard wanting his 2nd FedEx cup. Jordan Speith is hands down my favorite though.

Back